A Reminder of Who I was...

I felt my legs trembling, slowly giving away to the pain. I felt my body hitting the concrete, unable to move. "The winner is...Todoroki!" I heard Present Mic yell in excitement.

Everyone cheered for us. I felt my body being lifted off the ground. I closed my eyes, falling asleep in their arms, feeling the coldness and warmth of that person.

The next thing I knew, I was in Recovery Girl's office, lying on the bed. I looked to see that my dagger was on the tray. I turn to my right, since I heard someone's breathing.

I saw that it was Todoroki. "This guy insisted on staying with you until you recovered. He fell asleep in the process though, currently, Bakugo and Tokoyami are up against each other. It started a few minutes ago." Recover Girl told me.

I got up, walking over to the sleeping Todoroki. God, he looked cute when he was sleeping. I let out a small giggle, and covered him. "Make sure to wake him up before his match starts." I told her.

I grabbed my sheathed dagger, exiting her office.

 What I didn't expect was Endeavor, in front of the door, looking down on me. "We need to talk, child." Endeavor coldly told me. He took me to an empty hallway.

There was silence. I didn't know what he wanted to talk about. That is...until he spoke. "Those blue flames, pointy ears, tail, and dagger, I've finally figured you out." Endeavor was glaring at me.

 He couldn't possibly know that I was the child of Satan, right? Well, it turns out, I was completely wrong.

"You're the child of Satan. Aren't you?" His question sent chills down my spine and tail. "Listen, I really don't know what you're talking about here." I said, nervously trying to end this conversation. "I never knew that Satan of all people would have a child like you." Endeavor said. He was really pissing me off.

"Shut up! Don't ever mention his name again! You Bastard!" I yelled, showing my intense blue flames. "It seems like people don't know who you truly are. But at least I know. You're a demon. Just like your father." Endeavor told me.

"I-I'm a...w-what?" I asked, my voice was shaking. My flames were dying down again.

"That's right. You're a demon. That short outburst you let out there proved it just now. It's better if you were just dead. That would make my job so much easier." Endeavor's words stung my chest. I felt something rise up inside me. The air inside me was stuck.

I was soon left all alone in the empty hallway. "Let's go congratulate Akia and Todoroki." I heard Midoriya say. "Yeah. I wonder where they are." I heard Uraraka say.

I felt a few tears coming down my face. I quickly hid in the bathroom, and looked at the mirror, remembering what Satan told us through Shiro's body.

Flashback:

"We finally met at last, my long lost son and daughter! Just kidding!" Satan laughed evilly, blue flames erupted from him. "What the hell's wrong with you, old man?" Rin asked. "Please stop this.." My voice was shaking.

"He's been possessed. Satan has taken over his body!" My dad's friend said. "Huh?" We asked. We look at what Satan had done to Shiro....

His teeth were sharper, and his ears were pointy. His eyes were not the same as Shiro's.

"Exactly. I am Satan. I am the ruler of Gehenna, and your true father!" But you two can call me Papa, if you want." Satan laughed evilly.

"Father Fujimoto!" I heard one of the priests call out. "Shut up!" Satan yelled setting the two priests on fire. They screamed in pain. "No! Stop this!" I cried. Rin was standing in front of me protectively. 

"Don't you dare spoil our touching reunion... Afraid time is running out for me!" Satan said. The longer Satan stayed in his body, his eyes and nose started to bleed.

He started pulling on his left hand with his sharp hands. Rin tried covering my eyes, so I wouldn't see the  gruesome sight.

Blood started dripping from his left hand. "You see, my power is too overwhelming for Assiah. And so whatever I possess is doomed not to last long. Just like this man's body... And just like your mother...my son and daughter."

Suddenly, faces started popping out of the floor. They looked so scary. We backed away to the wall. "What the hell is that?" Rin asked, terrified. "They're scary..." I cried, closing my eyes.

We were all terrified. "Gehenna Gate. The magical door linking Assiah and Gehenna! Now then, let's be off." Satan walked towards us.

"N-No...S-Stay away from us!" Rin yelled. His blue flames were covering his body. Satan paused.

Then he started laughing. "What was that supposed to be? Did you just piss your pants or something? Pathetic... Just get your demonic powers back, already!" Satan grabbed us from our shirt, dragging us to that creepy gate.

"My brother and I are not a demon! We're humans..." As he was dragging us, we saw our reflection in the broken mirror.

Our eyes were different. So were our teeth and ears. 'Is that me?' I thought. 'Then we really were...!' I thought.

"The dark blood of the god of Gehenna runs thick in your veins, yet your bodies exist here in Assiah... You two are extraordinary beings!" Satan threw Rin and I in that creepy portal with the faces. Rin was holding his sword and I was holding on to my dagger tightly.

We were getting dragged into the portal. "Ahh!" Rin and I screamed in fear. 'Spending birth cries! Today is the day of your rebirth as demons, my son and daughter!" Satan laughed.

Rin and I held onto each other. "Somebody! Help us!" I yelled. "Happy birthday, my beloved son and daughter!" Satan continued to laugh. "No...it's not true..." we heard Shiro's voice.

Shiro held the necklace tight in his hand and stabbed himself. Rin and I gasped. Tears started coming out of my eyes.

"N-No...dad..." I cried. "That boy and girl... are my children. And I'm taking them back!" Shiro said. "C-curses...damn you, exorcist!" Satan said. The blue flames around Shiro disappeared.

Shiro's lifeless body fell on the ground. "You astound me, wretched priest! However... it's already too late! Gehenna Gate has taken hold of you... And it will never... let you go..." Satan said.

"Old man!" "Dad!" Rin and I cried. "Hang on, old man, don't give up! Dad!" Rin cried, holding his lifeless body in his arms. Rin was getting dragged into the gate.

I held on to my dagger and Rin held on to his sword. "It's the Koma Sword and Dagger..." Rin said. I didn't care. We were going to draw it to destroy the gate to Gehenna before it took us.

As I was about to draw my dagger out for the first time, Rin stopped me. "No. I don't want you turning into a demon, sis. I'll be the one to draw out my sword." Rin told me.

"B-But... I want to help, too!" I cried. "Akia..." He turned around to face me, slightly smiling. "Onii-Chan..." I started in a shaky voice.

"I would be able to forgive myself if you got injured or killed. So let me be the one to take this burden." Rin told me. "No!" I cried.

"Stop it, Rin! Did you forget what Father Fujimoto told you? If you draw that sword and dagger...you will..."

Before he could stop Rin, he drew his sword out, unsealing his demonic powers. A tail came out of Rin and he had pointy ears now. He swung his sword at the gate, destroying it.

But we were too late... Shiro was gone. And He was never coming back. "Dad.." We both cried, holding each other.

Flashback End:

 Back to where I was now in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. "Dad... Why did you save us? We're... m-monsters..."

My eyes started to sting. I was crying on the bathroom floor, all alone. I didn't even bother going to watch the other matches.