Coming Back

We were brought to the Hosu General Hospital not long after. Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya stayed in the same room, while I stayed in a separate room.

 I could not sleep. Who could blame me? After everything we had just gone through, this was one tough night. My brothers and Shura found a nearby place to spend one night in, telling me that they would pick me up from the hospital tomorrow.

And so... I waited for tomorrow. In the morning, the nurse entered my hospital bed. "Looks like your fast healing did the trick, though you might still need crutches, only for one day since your leg bone was shattered. If it wasn't for your fast healing, your leg would have been permanently damaged." The nurse told me. 

"Where are my friends? Can I see them now?" I asked, trying to get out of the hospital bed, but the doctor stopped me.

"Hey! Slow down!" The nurse chuckled as she saw my pleading eyes. "One of your friends told me that you are very stubborn." She told me. "Who?" I asked. "I think his right side had white hair and his left side had red hair." The nurse told me.

"Todoroki..." I gasped. "Please, may I go see them?" I asked. "Fine, but let me give you a hand." The nurse said, giving me my crutches. I grabbed them, and it wasn't too long until I figured out how to use them. My muscles hurt like hell though. 

The nurse safely escorted me to their room. She opened the door, revealing Todoroki, Iida, and Midoriya sitting on their hospital beds, with bandages wrapped around the injured parts of their bodies.

"Akia!" They all called my name. Todoroki rushed over to me, pulling me into a hug. I held two of my crutches with my left hand, hugging him back with my right hand. We soon separated when we saw Yukio, the old man, and another middle-aged pro hero enter our room. 

"Yukio!" I exclaimed, hugging him. He placed his right hand on the top of my head. "Good to see you're doing better." Yukio told me. I smiled at him. "Gran Torino." Midoriya said to the old man. "And Manual, too." Iida said.

"Idiot. I could yell at you for hours right now." Gran Torino said to Deku. "Yeah. I'm sorry." Deku said. "But before I do, you've got a visitor." Gran Torino said, and there came a dog in a suit. "This is Hosu's chief of police. Kenji Tsuragamae." Gran Torino told us.

 Iida, Todoroki and I stood up. Deku was about to stand up when the chief police spoke. "No, please, stay seated, woof. So, you're the U.A. students who brought down the Hero Killer, huh?" The chief asked. "We are." Todoroki answered.

"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof. Here's a lesson you should have already learned. When quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't, if they were licensed of course, woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because of the strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you had the authority to harm the villain. That means the four of you, and your supervisors - - Endeavor, Manual, and Gran Torino, and Yukio - - should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers." The Chief told us.

"Wait, why does this include my brother?" I asked in confusion. "Because he is a pro hero too. I remember he got his hero license the same day as his exorcist license, and he has taken full responsibility instead of Endeavor. " The Chief said.