Operation: Saving Rin and Bakugo

The villains had won in capturing Bakugo and

The villains had won in capturing Bakugo and...Oni-Chan... "No..." I cried. I was now on my knees. My strength was all gone. I was crying on Suguro's chest as he held me tightly. They had succeeded in capturing one of the Spawns of Satan...my big brother...

Soon after, the emergency service team arrived and took out the fire. 17 students were unconscious, which included Shiemi and Izumo due to the gas. Eleven others, which included me and Midoriya were injured.

I received two large wounds, and I was taken to the hospital to get stitches because it was bleeding so badly.

Seventeen, which included Shima, Konekomaru, and Suguro, were physically unharmed, and Bakugo and Rin were missing. One of the six pro heroes was in serious condition. 

Nothing happened to Yukio and Shura thankfully. Another pro hero was missing but it was certain she had lost a lot of blood.

Three villains were caught and arrested on the villains' side. The other attackers managed to disappear without a trace thanks to the warp villain. "We'll get Rin back. I promise." Yukio tried to comfort me.

Midoriya was fading in and out of consciousness. We were all worried for them. Yukio helped out the doctors handle the wounds. The summer training camp we'd all been waiting for, couldn't have been more of a disaster. 

As expected, the news attacked UA with many questions. The police immediately went to search for Bakugo and Rin and the League of Villains. 

We were all brought to the nearest hospital to recover the attack, which included Shiemi and Kamiki. I couldn't believe this. This was all my fault! 

If I hadn't agreed to them coming, maybe this could have all been avoided. Shura and Yukio decided to help with the search until Shiemi and Kamiki recovered from the gas attack.

I wanted to help out too, but Yukio told me to stay. They couldn't risk me getting captured too. I was restless. I couldn't sleep. The only one who was comforting me now was Kuro. 'I miss Rin!' Kuro cried.

Midoriya had it worse from all the students combined like I said, he slipped in and out of consciousness for two days, and was delirious with fever. The cops showed up as well, asking us questions.

Our entire class, well, except for Bakugo that was, decided to visit Midoriya in his hospital room. Mineta brought a melon as a gift. "I caused you trouble, Midoriya." Tokoyami said. "No, please. I did this to myself. Did everyone from Class A come to visit?" Midoriya asked.

"No. Jiro and Hagakure are still out. They were knocked unconscious from that villain's poisonous gas. And Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head. She's hospitalized here Though I just found out she finally woke up yesterday. So it's just us, though obviously we wish the whole class could be here." Iida explained.