Internships and Reunion

The day of our internships arrived. We took our hero costumes with us, because we needed it. Mina was definitely excited.

Iida was still not talking about what happened with his brother. "I recognise that face.." Todoroki said. He saw it too. Iida chose to intern at Hosu City to get revenge on the Hero Killer. Soon, Todoroki and I were walking to his father's agency.

"Are you sure about this? We could head back if you want..." Todoroki said. Nothing was going to change my mind.

I was serious about teaching Endeavor a lesson on how you shouldn't judge a person because of what their father did. "I'm positive about this." I reassured Todoroki.

Todoroki raised his eyebrows, sceptical. "I promise this time, I'll be fine." I said, as we entered his father's agency building, going to his office. Endeavor's office was as big as Mephisto's. 

"I've been waiting for you, Shoto. You're finally ready to walk down the path of the mighty, Shoto." Endeavor said.

"I have no intention of following any path you've created. Only I can decide my future. And if you ever hurt Akia, I'll end you." Todoroki told him, the last part had a hint of venom. Endeavor glared at me. I glared back at Endeavor, mentally challenging each other, seeing who would win.

"I see..." Endeavor's eyes narrowed. "Very well, let's start training. Todoroki, you go with one of my sidekicks and patrol the city. As for Akia, we will start your training. You will fight against my other sidekicks." Endeavor said.

"No...I-won't..." "It's a deal." I smirked. "But..." Todoroki started, looking hesitant.

"Don't worry. I can handle this. Besides, I've fought demons before, Ten TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN ENDEAVOR!" I made sure Endeavor could hear the last part loud and clear.

"Yeah, but you never fought them alone." Endeavor mentioned. "Why you..." I started. "You... are an idiot..." I heard Todoroki muttering, as he left with the sidekick to patrol the city.

Soon after, my training had started. I received a few scratches left and right, but I easily defeated them one by one, with my trusty blue flames and dagger.  

"Very well... I see that you've indeed managed to take down sidekicks. Now let's see if you could defeat me." Endeavor told me.

I smirked. I was going to make him wish he took those words back. I took the sheath off my dagger, and prepared to fight Endeavor.

Third POV:

Meanwhile, Shoto and Endeavor's sidekick were patrolling the city. Todoroki obviously was worried for Akia. 'What if she's badly injured? What if my father is tormenting her?' Shoto thought to himself, looking worried.

Soon, it became nightfall, and it was time for the other sidekicks of Endeavor to take the shift. When Shoto came inside the building, he heard fighting taking place. 

Shoto ran over to where the fighting was, and he could not believe his eyes.

Akia had scratches and burns all over her face and body. She was clearly tired and out of breath. Meanwhile, Endeavor was also covered in scratches, but not burns.

"I-I don't...understand..." Endeavor panted. "How can your fire not hurt me...?!" Endeavor asked.

Akia stumbled back, about to fall, losing consciousness. Shoto saw this and caught her before she fell, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, holding her up. Shoto glared at his father.

"Because she can control her fire better than you think. Deep down, she didn't want to hurt you, or burn down the building. She has more control over her fire than you could ever imagine." Shoto told him.