New Control and Bird Demon Attack

Monday soon came. I was already in the dorms with Yukio and Rin. We shared the dorms all to ourselves. Yukio went out again for another job, while Rin and I stayed at the dorms.

It was summer for us, so that meant Rin slept in. As I heard Yukio go out for his job, I quietly and quickly changed into my UA uniform, used the port key, and stepped in the portal.

I ended up near UA and I walked into class, bumping into someone. Was this person new to class? Just then, I realized that it was Bakugo. His hair was completely changed, from spiky to down.

 He glared at me. "What go you want, Shrimp?" He mocked my height. At this point, I didn't care about the nickname, and started to laugh loudly. I heard Kirishima's and Sero's laugh as well.

Seeing Bakugo like this was absolutely hilarious. "Holy crap! What the heck, Bakugo?" Kirishima and Sero laughed. 

"Stop laughing! Especially you, Shrimp! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you three." Bakugo said, straining, trying to get hair up the way it was before.

 "I'd like to see you try, macho princess." I teased. At this point, Bakugo's hair returned to normal. "What'd you call me?!" Bakugo yelled. "Hey, there it goes!" Sero said. Tears were escaping our eyes.

I went to Jiro and Mina. Jiro faced villains. "Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!" Mina said. Jiro was playing with her earphone. "Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support." Jiro explained.

"Sut it still sounds like so much fun." I said. "I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck. Though, there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers." Tsu said.

"Okay, that's cool!" Jiro, Mina and I said. "What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?" Tsu asked. There was an intimidating aura around her. "I'd say that it was very enlightening." Ochaco said, punching something.

 "I think she found her fighting spirit." I said. "Akia, face me with you dagger!" Ochako said. I backed away nervously. "Oh, hey, Akia!" Heard Midoriya's voice.

"Hey, Midoriya." I greeted him. Midoriya and Iida were standing beside Todoroki, who was sitting. "Akia, I see that you have figured things out with your family and the principal." Iida said.

"Yeah, I have worked things out. Now, I'm enrolled in two schools in two different worlds." I smiled at them. "Are you sure you're alright with that?" Todoroki asked me. "Yeah, I'm alright with that." I said.

"After one week she's like a totally different person." I heard Kaminari then say. He was talking about Uraraka.

 "Different? Don't be fooled, Kaminari. All women are demons at heart. They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces." What the heck did Mt. Lady do to him?

I saw Mineta tremble slightly, biting his nail, with white eyes. Kaminari grabbed Mineta's hand.

"Everyone at my internship loved me--it was actually kinda great. Now, if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed, it was those four." I Kaminari said. "Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero said, as he was being held from his shirt by Bakugo.

"Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously." Kirishima said, who was also being held by the shirt by Bakugo.

"I was worried about you, too." Momo said. "You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys." Sato said. "So cool. Just what I'd expect from the number two hero!" Hagakure said.