School Festival

I opened my eyes for real this time. Midoriya was already out to buy rope from the supply store.

It was getting closer to our concert. "It's almost time! I'm getting nervous!" Kaminari said. " "nervous" "nervous" Clear and serene..." Yaoyorozu said. "Anyway, Bakugo, put on your T-shirt. Since we all had them made and all." Jiro said. "The dance outfits are perfect, too! We just modified some ready-made clothes, though." Mina said. 

Uraraka was fixing her skirt. "It's gotten pretty wrinkled." Uraraka said. "Doesn't matter, as long as it's sexy!" Mineta said. For the dance team, us girls wore this blue bodysuit. On top of it, we wore a crop top polo, a yellow vest on top of it, and a red neck tie. For the bottom part, we wore poofy skirts, and these cute brown boots. 

I started to worry for Midoriya. He was running late. It was 9 a.m. and Midoriya still wasn't here. I hope he could make it back in time. Maybe he ran into a villain? God! I hope not.

Mr. Aizawa came to check up on us. We told him that Midoriya was the only person not here. I saw Eri and Togata. I smiled at Eri. "I hope you like our concert!" I told her, still smiling. "Midoriya's not back yet?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "Why's that guy taking so long buying one thing?" Sero asked. "Jeez!" Hagakure whined.

Uraraka checked how many people there were. "There are more people here than I thought there'd be!" Uraraka whispered to us. "Everyone seems to be in a good mood this morning." Sato said. "They've been looking forward to it, stupid." Mineta said. "Deku's not here yet?!" Uraraka asked. "What is that slowpoke doing at a time like this?!" Mineta asked.

There was one minute left when Midoriya came. I was so worried for him. "You're not hurt, are you?" I asked him, looking for any scratches. "I'm fine! I just tripped on the way here. Nothing to worry about." Midoriya told me. "Geeze! You had us worried, you know!" pouted.

At 10 A.M., the lights turned off. We all got on stage. The two curtains separated, showing our class. There was a lot of cheering. I asked Mr. Aizawa to record on my phone, so I could send it to Yukio, Rin and the others. We all had our left hand up, making a fist. The lights turned off again. 

"Let's go, damn it! All of U.A.... We'll kill 'em with our sound!" Bakugo yelled, setting off a small explosion and started playing the drums. We started dancing as the music progressed. "Thanks for coming today!" Jiro said, through the mic, and started to sing.

What am I to be?

What is my calling?

I gave up giving up

I'm ready to go

The future's left unseen

It all depends on me

Putting on the line

To follow my dreams, yeah

Tried all my life

I tried to find

Something that makes me hold on and never let go

Ooooh!

We all jumped in the air, doing poses.

Hero too

I am a hero too

My heart is set

And I won't back down

Hero too

Strength doesn't make a hero

True heroes