Seven Mysteries?

I came back with my dinner with Mephisto, the same time Kirishima, Uraraka, Miroriya and Tsu came back. I needed to ask them what I missed because I left halfway. "Hey." Kirishima said, grabbing our classmates' attention.

"Sorry we're late." Midoriya said. "We've finally made up all our classes. We can help for real now!" Uraraka said. "Ribbit!" Tsu said. We soon got informed about what our classmates' were doing.

"I see. We've decided on new rave type club rock for the music, huh?" Tsu asked. "I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards..." Kirishima said. "But Bakugo on drums is kind of...how do I put it...?" Uraraka said.

"Unexpected!" I said. "You got a problem with that?!" Bakugo glared at me. We all shook our heads no. "So, who will sing the all-important vocals?" Tsu asked. "Well, we haven't decided yet..." Jiro said.

"Huh? You're not going to sing, Jiro?" Uraraka asked. "Huh?!" Jiro was slightly taken aback. "If it's vocals you want, I can do it! It'll make me popular!" Mineta said. "I can be a disco ball and sing!" Aoyama said.

"Hey! I can't play any instruments, but I'm a pretty good singer!" Kirishima said.Kirishima was singing a different genre, Mineta was basically yelling, and Aoyama was singing in a false tone.

"I'm with Ochaco. I think it should be you, Jiro!" Hagakure said. "Yeah, I agree. When you were teaching us in your room, your singing was super cool, too!" I said. "--Hey, don't make this harder by making people expect--" Hagakure cut her off and brought her a microphone. "It's fine, it's fine!" Hagakure said.

Everyone wanted to hear Jiro sing. Jiro got the microphone. I saw the blush on her face. She took a deep breath and started to sing. Her voice was amazing! It felt like my body was on clouds! Everyone was also surprised by this.

When she finished singing, we all cheered. "My ears are so happy!" Hagakure said. "What a husky, sexy voice!" Uraraka said. "Right! It's unanimous, then!" Iida said. "Then, let's leave that aside... Son, we still need guitars! I want two!" Jiro said.

It was decided that Kaminari and Tokoyami were to play the guitars. I of course decided to dance. I love the swift movements of dancing. "Mineta! If I make a harem part for you in the dance, will you do it?" Mina asked. Of course Mineta agreed. Mina also let me join the dance team as well.

Soon, I got a message from Yukio, saying that Exorcists had to meet up for a lesson. "Don't worry. We'll handle the rest from here, Akia." Iida told me. "Alright, bye!" I said, using a port key to come to where we were meeting. It was 11:00 PM. What lesson did Yukio plan for us to take at such a late hour? We were about to find out soon.

"Anyway, It's been three days since our last session. I'm sorry that we had to close cram school and for having class at such a late hour." Yukio said. "I'd like to start a special extracurricular lesson now."

"Special...?" Suguro asked. I saw that Rin still had his hair gelled from Mephisto's meeting. "The lesson also carries out an order that was given directly from Sir Pheles. Please follow me." Yukio told us. "Yes." We all replied.

I was tired, and yawning. "Rin, Akia, your hair looks different from usual." Shiemi told us. Right. Shiemi and the others hadn't seen my long, wavy hair tied before. Only Yukio and Rin have.  I didn't bother to untie it, but Rin just messed up his hair again with his hand. "Oh, we were having dinner at Mephisto's." Rin said. "I left shortly after it was done, and didn't bother untying my hair.

"How was it?" Konekomaru asked us. "So you two went there?!" Suguro asked us. "Erm..." Rin said. "I had a delicious bowl of spicy instant noodles." Rin said. Thank god I didn't stick around for that. I hated spicy food. "Instant noodles?!" Suguro asked in shock. "That's mean." Shima said. "Somewhere here I guess..." Yukio said, and we all stopped.