Going to USJ and an unexpected visit

Midoriya stepped down as class rep and gave his spot to Iida, which I thought was good. Midoriya was a good friend to Iida. After all that was settled, Mr. Aizawa told us that we were going to an off campus facility.

We sat on the bus and started driving. I was sitting next to Todoroki. I then felt pressure on my right shoulder. I flinched and saw that Todoroki was resting his head on my shoulder. I felt my heart skip a beat. What was this feeling inside my chest?

A few minutes passed and we got to the building."H-Hey um Todoroki... We've arrived." I said, slowly shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I felt his body heat rise up a little. He took his head off my shoulder.

"S-sorry... I was tired." He muttered, but I could still hear it clearly. 

We got off the bus and entered the building. Inside the building were different sections of disasters. A woman in a space suit came up to us and started explaining everything to us, but suddenly, the lights flickered. In front of the fountain, opened a portal.

Mr. Aizawa told us to run out of here. Villains started coming out of the portal, and there was a bird-like creature standing next to a guy wearing a hand on his face, and the portal appeared to have eyes... Mr. Aizawa did not hesitate to attack the villains. He was erasing their Quirks left and right.

Our class started to run towards the exit with the space hero: Thirteen. Suddenly the misty portal appeared in front of us. He didn't let us leave. Kirishima and Bakugo jumped toward him to attack him, but the attack missed, and soon, we were covered in a dark misty cloud.

The next thing I remember was falling towards the landslide zone. "Akia!" I heard a familiar voice say and I felt a pair of arms grab me from my waist as we fell. I landed on something...soft... I opened my eyes to find myself on top of Todoroki.

 I quickly got off of him and pulled out the dagger from my boot. I took off the sheath and I had blue flames surrounding me again. At the same time, Todoroki stood up. He brought his right hand forward, activating his ice Quirk.

There were villains surrounding us. They started attacking us, and we fought back. I attacked them fast and swiftly, taking them out with my dagger covered in blue flames. Todoroki froze his enemies in their place.

"What do we have here?" I hear an all too familiar voice to my right.

I look up in the air to see Mephisto. He was in his usual chair, drinking a cup of tea. My tail stiffened and rose up as I jumped back in shock. "Mephisto?!" I asked in shock. "It seems like you have company." Mephisto said.

"Who in the hell is that?" I heard Todoroki ask me. "T-That's Mephisto..." I put my hand on my face, and sighed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Mephisto." I heard Mephisto say to Todoroki. "I-I'm Todoroki" I heard Todoroki say to him. "Okay great. You two have finally met. Now would you mind telling me how in the world you're here?!" I asked.

I was annoyed with Mephisto. Mephisto poured more tea into his floating tea cup which pissed me off.

"Now, now, Akia. I only came here to watch the fight, and to also tell you that your brothers and friends are extremely sad that you've "died." Of course you didn't die, but you've been transported here. Oh and I should probably tell you that our world and this world are connected through the vatican with a portal. But it's extremely impossible considering your lineage." Mephisto told me.

"At least tell my brothers and my classmates that I'm alive! Maybe they could figure out a way to bring me home!" I yelled at him.

My blue flames became bigger. "Alight, alright! Calm down, Akia." Mephisto said. "What was that all about?" I heard Todoroki ak behind me.

"I-It's n-nothing!" I lied. "Anyways, we should ask these guys about how they're planning on killing All Might." I said. "R-right." I heard Todoroki stutter.