Obstacle Race and Cavalry Battle

The first game was an obstacle race, Which meant that we'd have to run. We were all getting ready to run.

"Begin!" I started along with the other students through the tunnel.

My tail twitched as I felt cold air in the tunnel. Soon, the ground froze, And we got stuck in the ice.

I take out my dagger from its sheath and break the ice off my feet. "Todoroki!" I yelled. Blue flames surrounded my body.

I was running faster, since my demonic powers were unleashed when I took the sheath off the dagger.

 I caught up to him. I could hear Bakugo yelling behind me, making explosions.

"Nice trick Todoroki." Yayorozu said. "I won't let you two get away so easily!" Bakugo yelled.

Mineta suddenly passed me, using his sticky balls. He was about to throw it at Todoroki, but Mineta got hit by a giant robot. He deserved that.

I managed to dodge in time, but another robot came in front of me. I sliced the robot with ease and continued running.

Todoroki froze the giant robots just enough for him to pass and no one else.

I then gained the lead. The next obstacle was a bunch of rocks, and ropes. I saw Bakugo and Todoroki were still behind me, which meant that I was first.

I put the dagger back in its sheath and ran across the rope fast and swiftly. Todoroki was skating on the rope.

Bakugo was using his explosions to propel himself. Soon, we passed that obstacle, but we were tied. For the next obstacle, we were going to pass a minefield.

We all tried carefully not to step on the mines, fighting each other for first place. Then I felt Bakugo grab my tail and pull me back.

'That bastard! I'll show him not to grab my tail like that!' I thought.

My blue flames covered my body, this time without me taking the sheath off my dagger. I caught up to Bakugo and Todoroki again.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion. In the sky, I saw Midoriya in the air, on one of the robot metals. He passed all of us gaining a big lead.

I did not care anymore and took the sheath off my dagger, running to catch up to Midoriya. I saw Todoroki skating on his ice that he created, not caring anymore that he was helping everyone.

Midoriya however, came in first, I came in second, Todoroki came in third, Bakugo came in fourth and so on.

For the next game, we were to team up with others. I teamed up with Midoriya, Uraraka, and Tokoyami, since Todoroki had already chosen his team.

I was kind of upset that he didn't choose me. I was on Midoriya's left side to burn away Todoroki's ice.

Tokoyami was in front and used his Dark Shadow to cover our blind spots. Uraraka was placed on the right.

The plan was to run away until time ran out. The match started, and just as expected, all the teams were headed for us.

Uraraka floated us away from the other teams. Bakugo used his explosions to launch himself in the air towards us, but Tokoyami's Dark Shadow blocked him and he was sent flying back, but was caught by his teammates.

We landed and we were suddenly faced with Todoroki's team, which consisted of Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Denki. The minute we landed, I felt a sharp pain in my right foot.

My leg was the only one that was frozen, and caused it to get strained because I moved it all of a sudden without noticing it before. "Akia. You're injured..." Midoriya noticed. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I reassured them.

They came right towards us. We had to watch out for everyone's attacks. Denki used his lightning and shocked everyone, except for his team because Yaoyozu created a blanket to cover themselves.

As the lightning made its way towards us, Tokoyami used his Dark Shadow to block it.

Light was his weakness, so I couldn't use a flame attack directly unless we wanted our blind spots to not be covered. Todoroki used his ice to surround us.

Just then, Iida prepared to run. What was he going to do? What was their plan to get Deku's headband? Before we had a chance to react, they sped passed us, and Todoroki grabbed Deku's headband.

Todoroki now had ten million points. We ran after them. Deku activated his quirk. Todoroki prepared himself. For a second, I saw Todoroki use his fire, but Deku blocked it away and the fire vanished.

Todoroki looked down at his left side, shocked.

Deku grabbed a headband, but it wasn't the ten million points. We all went for Todoroki again, but time was up. Bakugo fell on the ground.

 First place was team Todoroki, Second place was team Bakugo, Third place was team Shinso, and fourth place...I looked down at the headband that Tokoyami stole, and my mouth was shocked.

Uraraka saw this as well.

Deku was down. He still didn't know that Tokoyami managed to steal more points from them. "Hey, Deku." I said.

"Guys, I'm...really sorry." Deku said, leaving us confused. I then pointed to Tokoyami holding the headband.

"I must apologize. When Todoroki was shaken by your first attack...I had the opportunity to grab the ten million point headband." Tokoyami said.

 "But things didn't go as planned. Still, I got one. It was around his head, where his guard was the weakest. Deku. You're the one who created the opening for us. And ensured our advancement." Tokoyami said.

In fourth place, It was us. Deku started crying. I glanced at Todoroki.

He was looking at his left side. But still, I saw a little fire coming from him.