Mall Incident

Since my injuries healed faster than Deku's I used the port key to travel back to the library at True Cross Academy. I entered my dorm. Suddenly, Rin came bursting in my dorm room, and hid behind me. "What the..." I started.

"Akia! Please, help me! I pissed off Yukio again!" Rin cowered. "Get back here! You can't use our sister as a shield!" Yukio came into my room. "Sorry, Rin. Yukio is right. You can't expect me to save you every time you piss him off." I smiled at him.

"Who's side are you even on?!" Rin asked me. "I'm on anyone's side, but right now I'm on Yukio's side." I stepped next to Yukio, fist bumping him. "You...you monsters..." Rin cowered.

After Yukio was done lecturing Rin about god knows what, we soon had dinner. "So, Akia, How was your final at UA?" I heard Rin asked. "Oh, it was good." I said nonchalantly. 

Then I paused for a moment. Since when did Rin know about me going to UA?

"Wait, how in the world did you two figure out that I was attending UA still?!" I asked in shock. "Akia, we're your big brothers. Of course we know what you've been doing. We just wanted to hear it from you." Rin said.

"How long have you known?" "About a week. You fell asleep in front of your desk, learning something about hero laws and I figured that you still kept in touch with Todoroki, Iida and Bakugo." Yukio explained.

"So, come on, spill it! What have you been doing there, and how did your final go?" Rin asked impatiently. So I told them everything. When I mean everything, I meant even the Teachers, and their Quirks. I could see Rin drooling, when I mentioned Midnight.

I also told them that during their summer, I would be going to a training camp for one week. "Well, school starts next week and all...." Yukio started thinking if it was a good idea if I should go to the training camp.

"How about we all go?" Rin suddenly asked. "What?!" I asked in shock. No way in the world was I going to let everyone embarrass me! Just no way! "No! Besides. Don't you need to ask Mephisto first?" I asked. "Well..."

"I absolutely agree!" Mephisto said, without a second thought. I could not believe them. "It is important to teach kids these days that there is more than one world that Gehenna is connected to." Mephisto said.

I sighed in defeat. "Just don't embarrass me..." I sighed. "Don't worry. We'll pretend like we don't even know you." Yukio said. "Why do I find that hard to believe?" I asked.

The next day came. Mina, Sato, Kirishima and Kaminari were sad. They failed the practical exam of the test, so now they had to go to summer school. Deku was reassuring them that maybe there was a last minute twist and they could go to camp. Mr. Aizawa came to class.

"Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So, when it comes to the training camp in the woods... Everyone is going!" Mr. Aizawa said. So what do you know?

There was a last minute twist. But the students who failed had to train more than us. No one failed the written portion of the exam.

Sero failed as well. The teachers tricked us all. We were going to be in the training camp a full week. We had to prepare. Everyone, except for Todoroki and Bakugo decided to go to the mall to get items for camping. Midoriya started mumbling again.

The people at the mall recognised us because of the sports festival. I couldn't believe they still remembered that. We decided to split up and come back around three to meet up again. I ended up with Midoriya and Uraraka. "Looks like we're the only ones left." I said.