Afterwards...

The dust cleared to see All Might was still standing, and All For One was knocked unconscious. He weakly raised his fist in the air. A wave of emotions hit me. Everyone started cheering for All Might.

 I was so happy that I was shedding tears. Rin hugged me out of joy. The heroes went on their rescue operations, trying to find any people caught in that fight. It seemed that Bakugo noticed this as well. We couldn't go anywhere because the trains weren't working.

"We can't go anywhere. I wish we could find Todoroki, Yaoyorozu and Suguro." Iida said. "Let's just head that way. We should let the heroes know we got Bakugo in case they're looking for him." Kirishima said.

"Good idea." I said. All Might pointed to the camera "Now. Now. It's your turn." All Might said. As far as others were concerned, it was meant for other criminals. But for me, I realized he was talking to Midoriya through the camera. He was crying.

After the fight, we met up with Todoroki, Yaoyorozu and Suguro. The seven of us took Bakugo and Rin to meet the police. The whole way there, Bakugo was silent. On the other hand, Rin was asking embarrassing things.

"You haven't done anything to Akia while I was kidnapped for three days, did you?" Rin asked him. Suguro blushed brightly. "N-No I did not!" He said. "Then why are you guys blushing?" Rin asked us. "Because you're embarrassing us!" I told him. Rin started to chuckle. "Relax will you? I'm just looking out for my younger sister." Rin said, patting my head.

And then, after our worlds were turned upside down after the fight, we finally went home. Suguro, Rin and I went to the hospital to be exact because that was where the rest of our cram school was. I was. Standing in front of the hospital were Shiemi, Kamiki, Miwa, and Shima. And standing in front of them were Shura and Yukio. They looked angry.

"H-Hey guys...what took you so long...?" I asked nervously. Oh well. I was going to die. I might as well mark my grave right here. Shura and Yukio started lecturing us and how we disobeyed rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Rin with a risky plan.

"Not cool, Akia. Not cool." Rin said in a serious tone. "You're the one who got kidnapped!" I retorted. "Yeah, but would I want my younger sister to risk her life for me? No." Rin said. "Sorry, Onii-chan, Nii-chan, Shura-sama..." I apologized to them in an embarrassed tone.

After that was settled, we used a port key to take us back to True Cross Academy. After Yukio, Rin and I got back to our dorm, my two big brothers started lecturing me again. "What were you even thinking?! Interfering with Bakugo's and Rin's rescue mission!" Yukio asked me.

"I can't believe it...As your big brother, I'm so disappointed in you." Rin told me. "Kirishima and I couldn't just sit there and wait for the pro heroes to show up and save you two. We wanted to do something because he felt guilty for not doing anything at the training camp when it was attacked." I explained to Rin. 

"It doesn't matter. What you did. You could've gotten killed in that fight." Yukio told me.

"Yukio I don't think you need to be that harsh on our little sister. She and her classmates were just trying to help All Might rescue Bakugo and I. I don't see why it's a big deal." Rin said. Was he suddenly backing me up?

I could not believe this was happening again. "Alright! Alright! I promise I will never do anything without getting permission first." I said quickly. "Promise?" Yukio asked again. I sighed. "I promise." I said again. Sometimes, I hated Yukio's lectures.