Ultimate Moves! Plus Extra Training

It was early in the morning. I went downstairs to make scrambled eggs for everyone who was still sleeping in their dorms. Yep I would wake them up with the food that I made.

After I was done cooking scrambled eggs, and making pancakes and waffles just in case, I saw my classmates come into the dining hall. "Akia! That smells so amazing!" Mina said. "I never you could cook!" Kaminari said. I was smirking.

 "Well, now you do. Ever since I was little, my brother Rin and I made all the meals at the monastery. We would take turns cooking." I explained to them. They started to eat. "Wow, Akia! This food tastes amazing!" Uraraka said. I was blushing. My tail was swaying side to side like a cat's tail would.

After that was over some of my classmates helped me clean up the kitchen. After that, I went back to my room and changed into my school uniform. During the summer, I decided to take extra classes.

So did the others at UA. Our main focus this summer was to obtain provisional hero licenses. We were going to come up with two ultimate moves. Everyone was excited. I was facing off against a clone that Ectoplasm had created.

My first move was with those wings that I created on my back. I drew out my dagger and willed the fire to form my wings. I became much faster then. "AHH!" I leapt towards Ectoplasm's copy.

I managed to get eleven hits on the copy before it burnt up. "Flame's Rosario!" I said, while attacking the clone. The next move, I decided to strike my dagger on the ground, which released blue flames in all directions. I called it Satan Bomb. "That's very good, Akia. Keep up the good work. Mr. Aizawa told me. And, so I did.

Midoriya developed a new style to his fighting. He used his legs to fight to give a break to his arms. He called it. "Shoot Style." Todoroki was practicing using both his fire and ice at the same time.

 We were also planning on changing our costumes a little to adapt to our new style of fighting and powers. We were to face kids from other schools as well. Very few first year students try for a provisional license. The test would be made up of students who have trained longer than us and with quirks that we don't know about.

At night, the girls and I were hanging out in the common room. "Does it have to be this hard?" Mina groaned. "Well it's not called intensive training for nothing." I said. "That's true. But it's strange to think there's only a week left before the exam." Yaoyorozu said.

 "Yao-momo, how's your ultimate move coming?" Hagakure asked. "There's something I really wanna do, but my body just isn't ready yet. I need time to develop my Quirk and improve my general endurance." Momo said. "How 'bout you, Tsu?" Hagakure asked.

"I've perfected a move that makes me even more froglike than before. I'm sure even you'd look surprised, Toru." Tsu said. "What's your story, Ochaco?" Hagakure then asked Uraraka. Uraraka wasn't answering. "Hey, Ochaco?" I touched her shoulder and she yelped.

"You seem a little tense." I said. "No, it's nothing. Everything's going awesome. I'm just getting started." Uraraka said. We were all confused. "At least, that's how I'd usually be. The thing is, recently my heart's been all stirred up about something." Uraraka blushed. 

"It's love!" Mina yelled. "What did you say? Glove? Shove? Dove? Never even seen one--what's that?" Uraraka was getting flustered.

I just giggled. "So, who is it? Midoriya or Iida? You're always hanging out with those two boys." Mina asked. "You've got it all wrong. That's not it, I swear!" Uraraka started to float. "She's floating." Mina said.

"Which one? Or someone else? Come on, spill!" Hagakure urged. "Yeah, out with it. You know we're not gonna give up until we know.' Jiro said. "I swear, it's no one! Besides, it's not like I even know anything about dating." Uraraka was still blushing as she floated.