The Rise of Endeavor

One month passed in their world and Eri visited us again. Nejire was tying her hair into two pigtails. Eri was smiling at her hair style. "We're going to take care of her at U.A. Mr. Aizawa told us. "I didn't expect I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" I said in shock. Midoriya was also there, shocked as I was. "Hey." Kirishima said. "Oh, yay, it's Eri!" Uraraka said. "You remind me of my little sister. Welcome.'' Tsu greeted Eri.

"Thank you." Eri said. "How did this come about...?" Midoriya asked. "She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." Mr. Aizawa pointed to Eri. "It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go." Mr Aizawa told us. "And , you might've already heard, but the horn that Eri's Quirk is released from..." Mirio said.

"Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now..." Kirishima said. "It's starting to get bigger again slowly. It's starting to get bigger again slowly." Mirio said. "Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?" Uraraka asked. "That's how it is. So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teacher's dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step." Mr Aizawa told us. 

"That sounds like a lot of work for you, Mr. Aizawa." Tsu said. "That's where I come in! I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime." Mirio told us. "Of course!" We all said. "If Eri's body and soul become stable, then the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off." Hamajiki said. "I hope that's what happens, right?" Mirio asked. 

"Sorry to be asking this of you already, third year, but can you take care of her for a while?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "Roger! Let's play Othello!" Mirio said. "Can we join you?" Midoriya asked. "Class A, go back to the dorm. You have guests arriving soon." Mr. Aizawa told us.

I wonder who the guests were. We were about to find out. "They're here everyone! Greet them!" Iida told us. It was the Wild Wild Pussy Cats! "Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" Mandalay "We've come to lend a paw and help!" Ragdoll said. "Coming out of nowhere..." Tiger said. "Stingingly cute and catlike!" Pixie Bob said. 

"Wild, Wild... Pussycats!" They said in unison. "Pussycats!!" Iida greeted them. "Long time no see!" I greeted them. "You kitties look like you've been doing well!" Pixie Bob said. "Sorry I couldn't protect you to the end back then." Tiger apologized to Bakugo. "Don't keep digging up the past." Bakugo said. "We're fine. Right?" Jiro asked. Uraraka, Hagakure and Mina were cheering for Paw pad buns that Tige gave us. 

"Please, come inside." Shioji said. "Oh, don't worry about us." Mandalay said. "We need to go visit Class B, too." Tiger told us. We soon saw Kota standing next to Mandalay.

"Koata! Long time no see! Thanks for your letter! I'll treasure it forever!" Midoriya said, shaking his hand. "Whatever." I saw Kota blush, looking away. "Midoriya, look." Mandalay said, pointing to Kota's shoes. It was like deku's shoes! "He chose them himself. He said he definitely wanted red." Mandalay said. I could tell that Kota was definitely embarrassed. "N-No...!" Kota stuttered. "We match!" Midoriya smiled at him. 

"But why are you back at U.A.? Sato asked. "We came to let you know we're in business again." Pixie Bob told us. "You are?" Iida asked. "Congratulations!" Yaoyorozu said. "Ragdoll, you're working again?" I asked her. "I thought your Quirk was stolen, so you were suspending activities--" "It's not back! I'll be doing office work to support the other three. Office Lady Cat!" Ragdoll told us. 

"We received a report from Tartarus, though. They're still trying to pin down just how many and what kinds of Quirks he's hiding... Currently, not letting him do anything is the only way we can contain him." Pixie Bob told us. All For One. "Then why are you starting up again at this time?" Yaoyorozu asked. "This will be announced later, but for the Japanese Billboard Chart, we were ranked 411 for the second half of the year." Mandalay told us. "Last time, you guys were ranked 32." Midoriya said. 

"I see! It's because you dropped in the rankings! Do your best!" Kirishima said. "No, meow! How are we still in three digits even though we haven't done any hero work?" Ragdoll asked us. "The approval rating component gave us a boost." Tiger told us. "There are people waiting for us." Pixie Bob said. "We can't just stand still!" Ragdoll said.

"Is that how it is?" I asked. "You're so manly, Wild Wild Pussycats!" Kirishima said. "You're being too loud." I said. "Speaking of which, they haven't announced results for the second half of the year yet, huh?" Mina asked. "A lot has happened." Tokoyami said. "A billboard chart without All Might, huh? I can't wait to see how the ranking ended up." Midoriya asked.

I had to admit that watching them list the top 10 heroes was pretty amazing. I thought that the number two hero was so cool! That was where Tokoyami was interning right? He was so hot. His red wings. I think it was unrequited love. 

I loved him. If I could date a superhero, it would be him. He was ranked the number two hero and of course, Endeavor was ranked number one. Todoroki told me that his father told him that he is going to work his best to be a good father to him. I told him that it's nice to hear that he is changing to make his son proud.

I heard that Hawks was six years older than us. He was the youngest person to be ranked in the top ten. They say that he's super fast. I want to see that. I want to see if I could beat him in a race using my satanic blue flames. On top of that, he could control his feathers to such a degree! But his weakness was flames. Ah! That means that we'll never be together. It's not like I have a chance with him in the first place. But then... Tokoyami was doing his works study at Hawk's agency.

A few hours after we watched the heroes getting ranked, Midoriya, Kirishima, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami and I were watching the news. We were speechless. Things were not looking well for Endeavor. He was fighting this nomu that could talk and think for himself, having regeneration, and being able to split himself up. Just then, I noticed Todoroki standing in silence. There was a small flame that came out of him. I felt so sad for him. I clenched my fists. 'Endeavor... Do not die yet. You need to prove to your family that you can be good.' I could only think.

Everyone was panicking. Everyone soon came downstairs. Todoroki was clenching his fists. "There's no Symbol... This is what it means to have no Symbol..." The reporter was saying, with a shaking and fearful voice. "You've got to be kidding me..." I heard Todoroki say in a quiet voice. I could imagine what it would feel like to have your own father die right in front of you. I have gone through that. "Everyone's panicking! This is bad." Tokoyami said. 

Mr. Aizawa came as well. "Todoroki... You already saw it?" Mr. Aizawa asked, which I thought was probably not the best time. "Mr. Aizawa!" Sero said. "Don't just say whatever you want!" A voice said, grabbing our interest. The camera turned to a boy with salmon pink hair with a yellow scarf. "What are you looking at to come up with that, TV?! Look at that! The flames are still burning, see? You can see that, can't you? Endeavor's still alive and fighting! Stop letting something that isn't there get you down! Right now, who's the man...risking his life for our sakes? Look!" The boy said. 

We were watching Endeavor's fight on the screen. Endeavor was expelling a lot of flames. Wow! He was fast! Just then, I saw Endeavor use his flames... to form wings on his back?! Eh?! Did he just copy my move with my blue flames?! This nomu was tough! Even though Endeavor was using his fire inside the nomu's mouth, the regeneration was still going on!

"E-Endeavor is fighting... Even as he suffers...and struggles... He's fighting!" The reporter said. I saw another hind of flames getting released from him. "Old Man... I'm watching!" Todoroki said. There was this bright light in the sky. Everyone was speechless. What happened to Endeavor? Did he... He was falling. 

I wanted to hug Todoroki. To let him know that no matter what happened, I would always be there for him. The smoke cleared, showing something that really made my heart jump. Endeavor held his fist up high. "Endeavor is standing! He's standing! Standing...with his fist raised high! A sign of victory--no-- of his start!" The reporter cheered. Todoroki's knees gave away, bringing his two hands together, pressing his head against them. We were all glad that Endeavor was alive. 'Geeze! You scared Shoto to death here!' I only thought to myself.