Provisional License Exam

Before we even knew it, that day of the exam was here. "Ugh... I'm getting kind of nervous." Jiro said. "I wonder what they're gonna make us do. Ugh. What if I can't get my license?" Mineta asked. "Mineta. Don't ask if you can. Say you will." Mr. Aizawa said. "Right. Sure. I've so got this!" Mineta said, nervously.

We were all nervous. "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pros. I expect your best." Mr. Aizawa told us. "All right. I can't wait to be a heroic chicken." Kaminari said.

"Let's call out the usual, you guys. On my mark. Go Plus...Ultra!" Kirishima yelled, and so did another student. He was from another school. He looked kind of creepy. 

"Y'know, it's pretty rude to barge into other people's huddles like that, Inasa." Another student with purple hair told his classmate, who I assumed was Inasa. "What? Pardon me. I am so...very...extremely...sorry!" Did he plan to hit his head on the ground intentionally? Was he trying to imitate an ostrich or something?

 "Who is this guy? I do not trust his enthusiasm." Kaminari said. "Hey, look at their uniforms." Jiro noticed. "They're from that famous school on the other side of Japan." Sero said. "UA in the East. Shiketsu in the West." Bakugo said.

This elite school rivals UA's. Shiketsu High! "I wanted to say it just once. Plus Ultra! See, I really love UA High School. I am extremely honored to compete against such incredible students. I'm so looking forward to it." Inasa said. Was he...bleeding?! "Oh. Blood." I heard one of his classmates say.. "Let's go." Shishikura said.

"Inasa Yoarashi." Mr. Aizawa said. "Do you know that guy, Mr. Aizawa?" Hagakure asked. "Indeed. He's strong. He's the same year as you all and received the top scores for students admitted through recommendations. But for some unknown reason, he turned down his acceptance to UA and went to Shiketsu." Mr. Aizawa explained as their school was headed towards the building. "Wait. He's...our age?" I asked.

"Great to meet you, UA students. Please excuse me!" Yoarashi said. "Hold on. Is anyone else confused here? This guy says that he loves our school, but he turned down his chance to enroll when it was offered?" Sero asked. "Yeah. What a weirdo." Mina said. "Maybe, but he's the real deal. Keep an eye on him." Mr Aizawa told us.

"Eraser?" Ms. Joke asked. Her voice caused Mr. Aizawa to flinch, for once. "I'd know that scowl anywhere! I saw you on TV and at the sports festival. But it's been a while since we were this close in person." Ms. Joke said to him. Mr. Aizawa's eye was...twitching?

"She looks familiar." Deku said. "Let's get married." Ms. Joke said. "No." Mr. Aizawa said within seconds. Sudden rejection. Ms. Joke started to laugh. "Ha, ha! You're a real laugh-riot, buddy." Ms. Joke said, and continued laughing. "As usual, you're impossible, Joke." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Oh, that's Ms. Joke! The smile hero! Her Quirk is Outburst! She forces people around her to laugh, which affects their ability to think and keeps them from being able to move. Her fights against villains are always full of insanity!" Deku beamed. 

"Come on, imagine it! If I was your wife, you'd have a future full of constant laughter." Ms. Joke said. "That sounds like an actual nightmare." Mr. Aizawa said.

Ms. Joke started laughing again. "It seems like you two are close." Tsu said. "Our agencies were near each other. As young heroes striving to make a difference in the world, a mutual love bloomed."Ms. Joke said. 

"No, it didn't." Mr. Aizawa immediately replied. "I do miss your quick retorts. You're my favorite person to tease, future husband." Ms. Joke said. "So, Joke. If you're here, then that must mean..." Mr. Aizawa started.