Truth about Mephisto and Gehenna

Today, Mephisto wanted to see Rin and I. Rin received it in the form of a love letter. He told us that our execution had been suspended. We were going to join him for dinner in his mansion. Of course, I had to finish the lessons that I missed at UA in the morning, which meant that I was completely free now.

Rin was asking me how to make people stop seeing demons, to which I didn't know the answer to. "Hey! Isn't there that little girl that you and Midoriya saved. Eri was it? Can she reverse the temptaint?" Rin asked me to which I replied no. "Why not?" Rin asked me.

"Because Onii-Chan. She doesn't have control over her Quirk, and if she loses control over it again, she might turn people into a single cell." I said. "That is pretty useful you know..." Rin said. "No way. She's just a little child. I am not getting her involved with demons and that's final." I said. "Wow! Look at you! Acting all motherly." Rin told me all of a sudden. I gave him a death glare. He knew exactly what was about to happen if he didn't shut up.

We arrived at Mephisto's mansion later that day. "I was waiting for you." Mephisto told us, eating a popsicle in his robes. Rin and I were looking around his mansion. Turns out that he was an otaku. Mephisto loved entertainment.

"The imaginations and creations of human beings have as much potential as the magic powers of demons. I believe they'll develop technologies that can take us inside games and anime one day!" Mephisto said.

"Who are you talking to...?" I asked. "I wonder?" Mephisto asked. "Don't "I wonder" us! More importantly, I have something to talk to you about..." Rin said. "Eins, Zwei, Drei!" Mephisto chanted, and a table appeared out of nowhere with food on it. "Whoa?!" Rin and I said, surprised.

"Here we go Okumuras, take your seat!" Mephisto said. We sat down on the chairs. "Let's have dinner! It's my favorite, rich pork stock with spicy miso-flavored instant ramen from Mateki-ya." Mephisto said.

There were items moving around for us. We were given an instant cup of noodles. "Your clothes...! I thought I told you two to be in full uniform?" Mephisto asked us. "Seriously, mind your manners... Which parent did you two take after?!" "We don't want to hear that from someone who serves junk to an invited guest." I said.

"Anyway...shall we talk for five minutes until the ramen's done?" Mephisto asked us. "That's right. I have something to talk to you about!" Rin said. Just then, Mephisto snapped his fingers and all of a sudden, I was in the full True Cross uniform for girls. My long and wavy dark brown hair was tied back.

"You need to listen to me first. The current you, are competent enough to chat with me." Mephisto said. "What? You sure look self-important." I said. "Indeed, I am an important person." Mephisto told us, snapping his fingers again.

"Since I've been in Assiah for such a long time, I was given a lot of names... "Loki" "Trickster" and "Raven" too. "Mephisto Pheles" is a name I've been using for the last 200 years or so in Assiah. It's not my real name, either." What was Mephisto trying to tell us here?

"I am second in Gehenna's hierarchy, The King of Time, Samael. I'm one of the Eight Demon Kings, the royal family of demons." Mephisto told us. We were shocked. I had no words. "A what?" Rin asked.

I figured that Mephisto was a demon...but the king of time? We were in this pocket of space all of a sudden. "Where are we?! What have you done?" I yelled. "This is Gehenna." Mephisto simply stated. Wait... so this pocket of darkness was Gehenna?

Rin drew out his sword. "I thought there was something fishy about you... But finally you're showing your true self?!" Rin yelled. "Calm down. I'm the one who rules time and space. I've dimensionally transferred our minds to Gehenna just for five minutes. I'm not your enemy.

At least like I said, I love humans and the things they create. I won't make bad things to you two." Mephisto told us. "Then get us out of here now!" Rin yelled, attacking Mephisto, but with amazing speed, he dodged Rin's attack.

I wasn't sure whether to attack him or to hear him out. "I told you that I rule time and space, didn't I?" Mephisto asked Rin. He was now behind him, then grabbed Rin's tail, causing him pain. "Rin!" I called.

It didn't matter anymore. Onii-chan was in danger, and I was not going to see that. If I had to stop Mephisto, then I will. I was about to draw out my dagger, when I noticed that it was missing. I saw Mephisto holding my dagger and Rin's sword. "When did you...?!" I asked.

"I took it from you two real slowly, while I stopped time." Mephisto said. "Your demon hearts are sealed inside this sword and dagger. Hearts are demons' vital part. "Once it's crushed, we certainly will die. Also it's our source of our power. When it's displayed like this, we can draw out our true power. However, it also means that our vital part is vulnerable. That's why many demons hide their tails and hearts. This is the demon's manner... In other words, it's etiquette. I feel embarrassed to see you two showing both of them. You'll probably understand better by having an actual fight than talking." Mephisto snapped his fingers and a clock appeared behind him, opening and showing Amaimon, the demon who killed me.

"You two shall know how unsightly you are." Mephisto said. No way... my legs were shaking. Even after I had my dagger again. "I haven't lost to you yet! You're no match for me if I use my full strength...!" Amaimon pointed at Rin.

Amaimon's demon heart and tail appeared. "Now we're equal...!" Amaimon said. "I remember." Rin said. "You're Kramaimon, right?!" Rin pointed. Of course he forgot Amaimon.

Amaimon on the other hand seemed angered by this. "It's Amaimon!!" Amaimon shouted. I couldn't believe it. He was beating up Rin. I couldn't watch. I had to fight! I leapt towards Amaimon. Suddenly, he stopped me, blocking my attack.

"Enough." Mephisto said, snapping his fingers, causing Amaimon to disappear. He told us that we were still no match for Satan, since we couldn't even beat one of the eight demon kings. Mephisto snapped his fingers and we were taken back to our bodies.

Mephist snapped his fingers again and in his hand, he was holding a small flask. "This is eyewash whose effect is to make people unable to see demons." Mephisto said. "Ah!! H-How did you..."

"I know everything." Mephisto said. Rin wanted the eyewash badly to cure his classmate. Of course Mephisto was not giving it to us for free. We had to do an assignment.

"Right now, something evil is sneaking upon Assiah." Mephisto said. "Huh?" I asked. "Godain's case is only a prelude to it." Mephisto told us. What was Mephisto talking about? "Oops! Five minutes have passed. Let's have the ramen! Don't worry. I've prepared rice too, if you like to have some on the side." Mephisto told us. Rin and I were skeptical.