Saving Izumo and The Unforseen Accident Part 2

I was about to jump out of the way, when one of the meaty limbs grabbed onto my right wrist and left ankle. "Akia!" I heard Rin call my name. It looked like he was in the same situation as well.

"Oh! Like that, there's no one to save you two. Are you prepared to take on me and that monster?" Shima asked, running towards us. "You-are you really Shima?! You're being deceived right? No, you're being manipulated! It must be something like that...!" Rin asked.

"This, too, is the real me." Shima said, before stabbing Rin in his heart with the black flames. "Rin!" I called out to him. "You... What about Suguro and Konekomaru!" Rin asked. Shima did not reply however. The monster started pulling Rin and I into it.

"N-No!" I said, struggling. "L-Let go! You..." Rin said.

Izumo was in trouble, and here we were, being absorbed by the giant monster. I had to get Rin and myself out of this situation and fast. Izumo needed us! I hoon heard cries inside my head. Were these...the people who were turned into zombies? These people were suffering!

I had to figure something out, or we were going to die, and leave Yukio all alone. This Gedouin guy was yelling 

"Die! For my sake!" No way... No way was I going to let anyone die today! I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. If it was right, then I would be able to activate a part of those powers. 'Come on! I have to fight!' I mentally told myself. 

It didn't work. I grew angry. 'I have to fight!' I yelled in my mind.

I felt this force expand outwards, freeing Rin and I. We were falling to where Izumo was. Everything had an orange hue in my eyes now. I saw Izumo lying on the ground, she had ears and multiple foxtails. 

"Thi-This is Okumura Rin and Akia! The spawns of Satan! Wait...! The girl... She has a different look in her eyes!" I heard one of them say. I

 didn't not care if I looked different. All I cared about was to beat the shit out of Gedouin and save Shiemi.

"Pfft! You...You two killed the inflation zombie, didn't you?! You think that it's for Izumo's sake, so it can't be helped? Eh? You called me Gedou... But aren't you the same! Anyway, Izumo wishes to cooperate in this experiment. She did this for the last five years! Are you trying to be an ally of justice?! Don't get things wrong! You hypocrite! And they say you're the spawns of Satan. I certainly won't acknowledge you two as such!" He just kept on talking, so I expelled a powerful ray of light to knock him out. 

"Can't you see that she's crying!" I shouted at Gedouin.