Training Camp! And Secrets Revealed

The day of the training camp came. So far, only the teachers, and Midoriya knew that my exorcist class was coming and so was Shura. God, I hoped that Shura wasn't wearing anything inappropriate like always. 

Otherwise, I don't know if Kaminari and Mineta could handle all that sexiness.

I wore my UA uniform, and we all gathered around the bus. "Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA High, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin.

 However... Don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra!"" Mr. Aizawa said. "Yes, sir!" We replied.

"I'm so psyched! I've been looking forward to this camp all semester, Deku!" Uraraka said, smiling. Midoriya's face became red. "Oh, yeah! It's definitely close huh?" Midoriya was freaking out, blushing.

I could tell he developed a crush on her. "Hey, what's the matter?" Uraraka asked. "I'm just a little hot!" Midoriya said. "Huh?" Uraraka blinked a couple of times and her face became red as well. "Uh. Let's hear it for training camp!" Uraraka said.

She started cheering with Kaminari and Mina. Aw! Young love! I then wondered who I would end up being with. 

"I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean they actually failed the exams? That must be so embarrassing. Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!" Monoma was talking, but he soon got knocked out by Kendo.

"Don't mind him!" Kendo told us. "Uh... Heh..."I heard Midoriya say. "Oh. The rest of Class B!" I said. Mineta was obviously freaking out and started saying pervy things, so I knocked him out.

We soon loaded on the bus and were driving. "Here's the deal. We'll be on this bus about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused." Mr. Aizawa said. But we were not focusing. 

The bus was too loud. I was sitting next to Todoroki. I was looking out the window, staring at the trees. Iida was yelling at someone to stop standing.

Soon, we stopped by the edge of the cliff to stretch out our limbs. "Finally. I needed off that bus." Kaminari said. "Let me get through, I gotta pee!" Mineta shouted. "Huh. This isn't much of a rest area." I said.

 "No. And where's Class B?" Jiro asked. "You don't really think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Mr. Aizawa said, grabbing our attention. "Please, sir, the toilet." Mineta begged.

"Heya, Eraser!" I heard a woman say. "Long time no see." There were two girls dressed in cat clothes. "Your feline fantasies are here. Say, "meow."" "Perfectly cute and catlike girls!" "You can call us the Wild, Wild, Pussycats!" Two women said, and there was a kid standing by them.

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp." Mr. Aizawa told us.

 "They're a four-person hero team who specialize in mountain rescues! The Pussycats were founded when we were kids, like forever ago! This marks their 12th year working as a--" Midoriya's face was grabbed by the blonde pro hero.

 "I'm pretty sure your math must be off. I'm 18 at heart." She said. "Understood!" Midoriya said.

"Everyone, say hello." "Hello! Nice to meet you!" We all said. "We own this whole stretch of land out here. Everything you can see. The summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain." The brown-haired pro hero said, pointing to where the summer camp was.