In Class 1A

"Who is this new student?" The buff guy asked, who I assumed was All Might, my teacher. It felt so awkward being there, especially with people I didn't know. "This is an exchange student from America. Her name is Akia Okumura." Nezu told him.

"Hey! You're that girl who fell from the sky!" A girl with pink cheeks came up to me and told me. I don't know why, but she reminded me of Shiemi. A lot... "Weren't you covered in deep cuts and bruises an hour ago?!" The red spiky haired guy asked me. Everyone started asking me questions. "What's your quirk?" The green haired guy asked me.

"If you're thinking that you're better than me already, I'll kill you!" The ash blonde boy told me. I was so tired of them asking me questions. I wasn't the sociable type anymore. No one will be able to break my walls and make me smile again. Only Rin, Yukio, Kuro, Shiemi, Suguro, Shima, Konekomaru, Izumo, and Shura. Then, I noticed a pair of eyes looking at me. He was taller than me, about 5'9, taller than Rin, but shorter than Yukio. He had heterochromic eyes, and hair.

"Students, this is Akia Okumura. She'll be in this class for the time being." All Might said. "My Quirk is fire based, and I fight with a dagger. I explained, taking out the dagger from my right boot, and taking it off the sheath that sealed my powers. My body was surrounded by blue flames again and so was the dagger. The students seemed surprised by this. "Why do you have pointy ears and a tail?" A green haired guy asked me, about to touch it. I jumped back. "That's part of my Quirk." I told him. My tail was very sensitive, though I couldn't tell anyone that.

Soon, class resumed. Because I came in late, the teams were already set up, so All Might put me in team B, which consisted of Todoroki and Shoji. I already learned their names. Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, Shoji, Todoroki, Bakugo, Jiro, Ojiro, Mineta, Iida, Tsu, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Ayoyama, Sato, Koda, Hagakure, Tokoyami, and Sero. I was here until I found a way back home, and nothing more. I must not build any more friendships. Not after Shiro died.

The first match was Midoriya and Uraraka vs Bakugo and Iida. The match was somewhat interesting to say the least. Midoriya ended up with a broken arm and a burnt one. Overall, Iida was the one who played the part of the villain. Bakugo acted in revenge against Midoriya. I could tell there was tension in the air. Next match was Todoroki, Shoji and I vs Ojiro and Hagakure. We needed to touch the weapon or to capture the villains with tape given to us.

Shoji used his tentacle arms to tell where Ojiro and Hagakue were. I wanted to fight them, but Todoroki stopped me. What was his problem? He used his right foot to cover the entire interior of the building in ice. This world was mostly made up of superhumans.

I wondered if there were exorcists in this world. Todoroki walked past Hagakure and Orijo who were stuck in his ice and touched the weapon. Our team won. With Todoroki's help, I melted the fire. I also heard that he can use fire from his left side. He didn't use it this time though. I wondered when he was going to use his fire.

The other classes went smoothly. This world wasn't as different from ours. One thing was common though. There were demons. The small ones at least in the city, in the air. The citizens and heroes didn't seem to see them. As I got to the teacher's lounge, I noticed a tired, droopy man, who had a scarf around his neck.

"You must be Akia Okumura. My name is Shota Aizawa. I'm your teacher, and you may call me Mr. Aizawa." Mr. Aizawa said, tiredly and continued to speak. "Principal Nezu said that you didn't have a place to stay, so he gave you to my care." Mr. Aizawa explained. "Oh, alright." I said. I followed him to his house.

"So, you have a fire Quirk, and fight with a dagger?" Mr. Aizawa asked me. I nodded. "You don't like to open much to people, don't you?" He suddenly said, which caused me to flinch. I started to remember that day, where Shiro had been possessed by Satan because of Rin, and killed himself to save both of us. I forgave Rin, I just lost my inner happiness that I had that helped me open up to people. I put up a wall to protect my emotions from getting hurt again. I shook my head.

"I see. But honestly, you need to open up to people someday." Mr. Aizawa told me. "I don't think I can...anymore..." I said, hesitantly. "I can see that you had a major event that changed your life. If you ever want to talk to someone, you could try talking to me." Mr. Aizawa said. Soon, we got to his house and entered inside.

Mr. Aizawa showed me to my room, and let myself fall on the bed. Soon, Mr. Aizawa came into my room. "He said good night to me and left. 

The thoughts of my classmates and brothers back home kept coming into my mind. What was this feeling that I had? I tried my best not to establish any connection I had with them, but it seemed like I still cared for them. That night, I silently cried myself to sleep, hoping to see my brothers and classmates again.