Part 8

"It's not your fault.."

*

Before things could go even worse, I ran to Jeonghan and helped him sit down and the side of his lip is severely bleeding because of Mingyu's hard punch.

"Are you okay?!"

Jeonghan didn't yet responded and licked his bleeding lips and wiped the rest of them as he glared at Mingyu.

This can't be good...

Jeonghan stood up and didn't had enough patience, he quickly aimed up and punched Mingyu and not even a minute passed and the school looked like a boxing stadium with the students as audiences. Mingyu and Jeonghan received and gave each other hard punches and I tried to ran in between them but before I could even, I felt a hand grabbed me away from the commotion which happened to be Taeyeon.

"Hana, no! You'll get hurt!"

"I have to stop them, Taeyeon! They're hurting each other!" I said and freed myself from Taeyeon and ran to Jeonghan and pulled him away from Mingyu. Unfortunately, I did succeeded on pulling Jeonghan away but I got punched by Mingyu instead of him punching Jeonghan.

I fell on the floor and so I thought they'd stop if they saw me in this condition but they just continued fighting and Taeyeon pulled me away to a corner to check me.

"You should've listened to me, lookt you now."

"I'm okay, please... I just need to stop them." I said and pushed away Taeyeon and stood up, running back to the two.

Mingyu was about to aim another punch to Jeonghan but stopped when he saw me blocked his way to punch him and looked at me with a shocked reaction when he saw my lip also bleeding.

"Hurt him once more and I will never forgive you." I said will the tone of anger, I looked at him with eyes getting dark and he only then realized what he has done. Students watching, the commotion and the chaos itself.

"Why do you have to hurt your own brother? Why do you have to do this? You've caused chaos and shame to yourself! Can't you see the people around you watching? Is this how you wanted to make yoirself known around this place?" I blurted out that made him speechless. I looked back at Jeonghan with worry as I saw his face, his left brow has a bruise, his cheeks swollen and the side of his lips bleeding. It's so pitiful to look at, damn.

"Come on, I'll treat those." I said and pulled away Jeonghan from the area.

~

"Can I come in?"

I'm currently outside the lobby and I waited for Jeonghan's respond so I can enter. He is sitting at the sofa and is wiping the blood from the side of his lip. I sat down beside him and placed down the medicine kit I borrowed.

"Look at me, I'll treat those wounds." I said and gently dabbed the cotton swab with alcohol on his bruise that made him flinch.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll try to be more gentle.."

"Please be." He said and endured the pain.

I didn't minded his groans and moans because of the pain, of course it's less painful than the punches he received earlier so all he just have to do is endure it while I aid it for him.

"I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"You got punched. If you didn't stopped me, I could've punched him for punching you." He said and I sighed and bandaged his bruise before looking at him seriously.

"You don't have to, this is nothing unlike the damage you got. D-don't..." I stattered and warm liquids are warning to tear down my cheeks that made me look down and help ut not fall.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"This is all my fault, again... L-look at you. I-I'm getting you in trouble again." I said and sobbed. I tried to muffle my sobs between my hands but Jeonghan removed it and held both of my hands.

"Look at me, darling." He said that immediately made me look at him.

"Don't blame yourself. This is all because of our own pissed off ass and pride. Darling, if you keep blaming yourself because of the troubles I get into, I'll trap you inside and you may only find yourself escaping from me again..."

"And I don't want that. I-I don't want to lose you again." He said and wiped my tears using his thumbs.

"Stop crying.." He said and trapped me between his arms and kissed my forehead.

"If there's someone to blame here, it's me. I've caused you this." He said and pointed the side of my lips that's bleeding and wiped it with his sleeve.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked and I nodded and he leaned in and kissed me, pushing me down the sofa to lie down and he went on top of me and kissed me again. Woah...

"J-jeonghan.." I called him between our kisses as I held him back but he held my hand and pinned it above my head as he continued to dominate me and kiss me.

I suddenly heard approaching footsteps from the outside of the lobby that made me push Jeonghan but to no avail, he only pinned me harder down the sofa and continued kissing me.

"J-jeonghan...—"

"Shhh..." He hushed me and continued kissing me and didn't minded the approaching steps.

"I perhaps should've known that the School would organize such event.. Well, it's a great idea." I heard the voice from outside the lobby and the other voices as well.

"J-jeonghan... They're coming."

The door opened and the people were surprised to see me and Jeonghan together inside the lobby.

"I-It's not what you think it is."

>End...