Part 45

"Odds."

*

A few mornings passed and I always feel the same, dizzy, wanted to puke, head aching and even get shaky at some point.

"Darling, you good over there?" Jeonghan asked and I nodded, he's on the sink washing some dishes and he must've noticed my behavior since this morning that we woke up.

"I don't think you're okay. You must've stayed up too late that you feel dizzy right now."

"Why don't you get some more sleep?"

"No, no, it's okay. I'll be fine." I said and took my wallet and was about to leave when Jeonghan called.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"T-to the store, I-I'll just buy some cookies."

"Cookies? I just bought you a pack yesterday!" Jeonghan growled from the kitchen.

"U-uh... I wanted more. Bye!" I said and quickly left.

I'm not really going to buy a cookie, there's something I have to buy, I don't really think I'm going to get positive at this but the small signals keep pushing me to do this.

I bought two pieces in secret and a pack of cookie to lure Jeonghan that I really bought a pack of cookie to satisfy my cravings.

"Oh, you're back." Jeonghan said, he's on the couch with YoungHoon and he's holding the remote but kept an eye on what I'm holding.

"So you really bought a cookie, huh? Why didn't you just ordered me to buy it for you?"

"I can do it myself anyways, darling. Say, why don't you take YoungHoon for a walk in the park?" I suggested and Jeonghan looked down on YoungHoon whose looking up at him.

"You wanna go for a walk, son?" Jeonghan asked and YoungHoon jumped out of his lap and pulled his leash.

"Alright, then. I'll go take him for a walk, okay? We'll be back later."

"O-okay.. Have fun!"

Just as the two left to go for a walk, I felt something weird building up on me and..

Hana, toilet!

Hana, in the sink!

No! In the toilet!

I-I...

I wanna vomit!

*

"H-hello... Taeyeon?"

"Hey, Hana! I miss you so much! How are you?"

"U-uh.. Haha, I'm good lately. Uh.. Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure! What was it about?"

"Lately... A friend of mine keep telling me that she often feels sick and vomit. And m-my— I mean! H-her period is two weeks delayed already."

"Oh.. I'm not so sure if she's onto something but it's better if she'd see a doctor. Maybe she's having irregular menstruation like my younger sister." Taeyeon replied and I nodded.

"Okay.. I'll make sure to tell her. Thanks, Taeyeon!" I said and dropped the call.

The stuff I bought were in negative at the moment which made me quite relieved but something feels really off at it so I'm thinking if I should go see a doctor.