Part 26

"Parents."

*

"Thank you." I said that made Jeonghan put his palm on his face and sighed. "I'll take that as an 'I love you too'. Dang this girl never been confessed by before? Come on, son." Jeonghan said and walked away, picking up YoungHoon out of the room. Why? Is there something wrong on thanking him when he told me those words?

Morning passed and I decided to go to the mall to buy some convenient thingys for myself. And you may ask, of course, I cannot go out flexing these marks all over my neck so I wore a turtle neck top. Not pretty obvious now.

"Hey, why are you covering them?"

"Yoon Jeonghan, this is disrespect for the public. Do you want me to carry shame?" I said and sighed and just entered the car and waited for him to deliver me through the mall.

"You don't have to wait, leave the heck of me alone." I said and slammed the car door shut. Yet didn't heard the engine started, I looked back and saw Jeonghan glaring at me inside the car.

"What?!"

"Your manners." He said and went out of the car. "Come on, why must push me away? Aren't I responsible?" He said and held my hand and pulled me inside the mall.

"And also, I wanted to go here with you. Why? Of course, to help you buy your stuffs." He said and kept pulling me that somewhat annoys me inside but what can I do?

"I'm just buying a few, and also I'm going to look for a baby socks." I said that made Jeonghan stop and look at me. "F-for who? A-are we having a baby?!"

"What are you talking about? It's almost cold seasons and I don't want YoungHoon to have cold feet!" I said and Jeonghan scoffed and placed both of his hands on his pockets.

"Well.. I-I think you're right." He said and scratched the back of his neck and walked pass through me.

"Then I guess... Let's go? And hey, why just buy socks? Aren't he your son too? You irresponsible mother."

"Excuse me? How am I irresponsible? I didn't even agreed to be his mother."

"Ever since we moved together, you're already his proclaimed mother, why must you upset him?"

"I—"

We suddenly stopped arguing when someone suddenly scoffed between us, turns out to be..

"J-Jihyo?" She's just standing there, holding her melting ice cream and her eyes intimately judges us and the other girls suddenly came behind her.

"You're both parents?" Jihyo asked and the people behind her unbelievably gasped.

"W-what do you mean, 'parents' ?"

"Yes, we are. We have our only son, his name is YoungHoon Yoon." Jeonghan said and raised his brows at the girls.

"Oh my gosh! I wanna be a godmother!" Hangyeol said and ran to me for a hug. "Congratulations, dear!" She said and pecked a kiss on my cheeks.

"So you're here to buy some baby stuffs? How—"

"How... Did you get pregnant?" Taeyeon asked and I face palmed in total embarassment.

*

We finally arrived home and the girls were so amazed to see the wholeness of the house. Jeonghan agreed to invite them over the house so they can see our 'son' YoungHoon.

I placed down the stuffs I bought for me and the stuffs I promised to buy for my 'son' YoungHoon. Goodness, this shit.

"You only got socks for your baby?" Taeyeon asked and looked down in the groceries I bought.

"Well, don't expect me to buy baby clothes, Taeyeon. You haven't even seen him."

"Why? Is he not here? I want to see your baby, Hana!"

"Guys, I'm not pregnant!" I groaned and they just laughed at me. Even Jeonghan just chuckled that made me glare at him.

"meow." YoungHoon suddenly appeared on the living room entrance and they all looked at him in awe.

"Awwwe! He's so chubby and cuteee!" Jae said and chased YoungHoon and carried him on her lap.

"So, how can I be pregnant?" I said and Jeonghan sighed, patting my shoulder and clinged his arm around me. "Stop complaining. Just be happy that your son finally met her aunties." Jeonghan said and I sighed, slapping his arm away from me. "I haven't agreed to this. We're not even official."

"Why don't we make it then? You can't be too playful to be hardly taken."

"I have my own decisions, Jeonghan. After all, have we even swore to each other?"

"F-ck you."

"What?!"

"What? Go on, swore at me too." He said and I massaged my forehead and looked back at the girls who got interrupted by our sudden outburst.

"Please don't mind us, just go on play with him." I said and glared back at Jeonghan again.

"Don't start now, Yoon Jeonghan. The girls are here."

"Why me? I just obeyed your words that we haven't even swore at each other yet, so.. I swore at you." He said.

"No, you frickin' don't get it. What I literally mean is..." Before I could even finish my words, I looked at him again and just sighed in defeat.

"F-ck you, why do you have to be so dumb at this." I said and he held my sleeve, hooking his finger on my turtle neck's collar that made my eyes widen.

"D-don't you dare.."

"Aw, I just wanna look at them if they're still fine. Why must keep them anyway?"

"Don't embarass me right in front of them!"

"I dare." He said and slowly pulled ny collar down but—

"Aaaaah!"

>End...