Part 28

"Fall for me."

*

A week have passed and everything is doing great so far, the hickeys on my neck is already gone and I am currently on the bed reading some novels when my phone suddenly buzzed, registering a message from Mingyu.

"School's almost over, hang out?"

I automatically smiled and jumped out of bed after agreeing on his suggestion and opened my wardrobe to look for a nice, casual outfit.

Wait, what is there to even be fashionable anyways? It's just Mingyu, I think he wouldn't even mind if I just wore some tattered, dirty clothes though.

"Where's my sho—... Where are you going?"

"I am hanging out with Mingyu. Don't try to stop me because you can't." I said as I wore my white shoes and slinged my bag, clipping my ribbon on my hair and was about to leave when he blocked my way out of the door.

"Are you really gonna leave me like this?"

"Then what do you want me to do?" I asked and he bent down, tilting his head on the left and closed his eyes.

"Kiss me."

"What?! A-are you kidding me?"

"No, I am allowing you to leave but with that in my worries that that guy might steal my chances to you, give me what I deserve." He said and smiled, his cheeks rising at the point that just gave me wholesome bawling moment.

I sighed in defeat and just leaned in to kiss his cheeks but he quickly turned his face towards me and pulled my waist, making me kiss his lips instead of his cheeks.

I tried to let go but he was strong enough to not make me fight back again so he can have a better access to my lips, ending the kiss after 2 minutes.

"You're so unfair!"

"What do you mean, unfair? Do you want to do it again but in your way? Okay, come o—"

"I'm leaving!" I said and pushed him, quickly running out of the door and didn't even answered his question if I want him to drive me to where I'll be going. Nah, I'll go alone.

I metIngyu on a small shade near a resto bar and he's holding a small flower and is beautifully wrapped. He then noticed me approaching and led a wide smile and waited for me to come over.

"Have you been waiting long?" I asked and he shook his head and handed me the flower.

"A daisy. Why not we visit your mama first?"

*

I quite found it thoughtful the way Mingyu still thought about mama, and so we did visited Mama on her grave and sat there, placing a small blanket and made a tiny picnic place beside Mama's grave.

"Is Auntie also allergic to seafood?" Mingyu asked and I shook my head.

"My grandma was the one who is allergic to seafood, to my father's side. They were allergic to seafoods and I inherited that." I said and placed down my bottle of cola.

"Wasn't it tormenting? I mean.. Sometimes, seafoods can just make you hungry even though you're allergic."

"I have to endure, instead of enduring more pain and be hospitalized." I said and sighed, lying down beside Mama's grave and bitterly smiled.

"You miss her, don't you?"

"It's almost her birthday. This is the first time I'll be celebrating it without her." I said and stroked my hair with my fingers.

"By the way, I know this is too sudden but... Have you ever liked someone? Or.. Currently in like to someone?" Mingyu asked that made me look at him.

"Why?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your answer." Mingyu said and I sat down straight, looking at him with a worried expression.

"To be honest... I don't even know if I like him or not. I uhm.. Don't know how to specifically give off what I really feel because..."

"I honestly don't have that much knowledge about love. I haven't been into a relationship yet so I am not really sure about how I actually feel towards a person." I said and Mingyu just sternly looked at me, I gave him a more worried look after remembering what Mama once have told me.

"You know.. That day when we're about to have a vacation, Mama told me she wanted to have a grandson already.. Like... To see her grandson before she'd die." I said and looked back at Mama's grave.

"I'm sorry, Mama."

"We should've made your Mama's wish come true." Mingyu said that made me look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, when we have stayed together on that island, we should've did 'it' in the room together." Mingyu seriously said that made me give off a disgusting look at him.

"F-cking pervert! Why say that in front of Mama?" I said and he chuckled, licking his dried lips and then bowed down as a sign of apology.

"But back to business.. Who's this person?" He asked and I sighed, looking at nowhere and answered him.

"Mingyu, we have been together for a long time already. I appreciated your effort of following me here in Seoul just to keep an eye on me. Has it happened once that you thought that I have feelings for you?" I asked and Mingyu fell on a deep thought but his eyes were fixated to mine.

"When you kissed me back."

I looked at him in surprise and my mouth slightly swung opened. Quite doubted what he said but thought that it was just his own thought too.

"I never expected that time that you'll kiss me back, and it overwhelmed me so much that I wanted to go further. But f-ck it, we're in public that time." Mingyu said and we both chuckled.

"Hana... It was that time. I wanted to give off a big clue about how I really feel about you. And I thought maybe you felt the same too, the way how you just pulled me just to kiss me back." Mingyu said and I looked down.

"Not to actually burst your bubble but... Was it just a forced feeling I had?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... It's like I just wanted to give off a 'thank you' without even saying it." I said and Mingyu raised my face to make me look at him again.

"So you mean, you don't feel..." Before he could even finish his words, I nodded to him. He sighed and looked down, chuckling afterwards and then looked at me with unsureness of what to say.

"I cannot say that I like you, maybe I just got too excited that I had to kiss you back that time. Mingyu... We're really good friends, I cannot ruin it." I said and Mingyu held both of my shoulders.

"Tell me, was it because you're already attatched to that guy? Chan? What the f-ck..."

"Maybe I am.. I told I liked him since day one and I never doubted it. But we're good friends too, I just cannot—"

I haven't had the opportunity to even finish my sentence when Mingyu kissed me, releasing his lips off to mine after a while and looked in my eyes straight.

"For the last time—"

I pushed him away and stood up, picking up my stuffs and was about to leave when I felt Mingyu locked me in his arms.

"Damn.. Please. For the last time, Hana... Fall for me.."

"I f-cking love you."

>End...