Part 70

"Big Plans."

*

A week has passed and tonight will be the engagement party. Everyone is busy for the preparation and of course, the celebrants—Me and my fiancé, Jeonghan.

"On a scale of ten to a hundred, how excited are you?" Seokmin asked while curling my hair and I looked at him through the mirror with a smile.

"It's uncountable." I replied.

"Did you even expected this would happen?"

"I mean, yeah it's given to be engaged and be married but... What I never really expected was it will be him, the man whom I'll spent my life with." I said and fluffed my curled hair.

"I'll be honest, I really prayed a lot that you two would end up together instead of him continuing his arranged marriage with Seoyeon." Seokmin said and I looked at him with a brow raised.

"Don't get me wrong, please. Young Master said it all to me."

"Remember when you two had a misunderstanding? He spared some time being with me and told me what has happened to you two. I could still picture out how pitiful he looked with that disheveled hair that he almost got bald for pulling it hard because of contemplation." He stated while fixing my hair.

"Tell me more."

"It's all I can say—"

"I mean tell me more about what you know about that arranged marriage."

"Ha? He hasn't said it all to you when you two will be married soon?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well maybe Young Master didn't want to mention it to you since you've had enough trauma from her." Seokmin said while rolling his eyes and finished my hair with a purple ribbon.

"Nevermind.." I said and watched myself on the mirror. My makeup wasn't that thick but it's enough to change how I look. I also have grey contact lenses in and it somewhat creeps me because I wasn't used to how I look with grey eyes.

"What about my son?" I asked and Seokmin chuckled, wavering his hands.

"Don't worry about him, missy. Since it's a night for you to celebrate your engagement party with your fiancé and entertain your guests, families and relatives. We'll make sure your child is in top condition and is enjoying with my experienced caretakers." Seokmin said and left the room.

"This is it, Hana. It's your time to meet your future in-laws and your own family that you invited."

I sent an invitation to my relatives too and they were surprised to hear that though I haven't reached 30s yet, I'm already getting married soon.

I haven't really explained to them why I'm getting married and they don't know yet that I already have a son so I'm very nervous on what their reaction will be if they'd see me carrying Jihoon one time.

Though, they already received a few months ago about Mama's death that I've kept from them. They visited her grave and mourned like I did.

And of course, I could never ever forget about inviting my precious half-brother, Daiki. And.. his father.

"Are you ready?" I suddenly heard someone spoke and I looked back seeing it's Jihyo. She's wearing a black dress and it made me wonder..

'Isn't the motif... Purple and white?'

"Ahah, don't mind how I look. I actually didn't knew there'll be such dress code." Jihyo said and I just laughed along.