Part 20

"Camping: 5."

*

I sighed and looked around and saw the tall trees have no mosses chilling by. There are no signs to literally know where the way is and it's almost 5pm and if we can't leave by then, we'll get stuck here, with the dark and the insects killing us!

Dramatic, right?

"Daiki, when you tried to cover my mouth earlier... Are we facing west or... North?" I asked and Daiki looked around and tried to recall what his sorroundings looked like earlier.

"None of the above, I know you're facing East when I came behind you so if you're facing east, then probably the way back to the site is west. Am I right?"

I faced east and went to snap on a tree trunk and tapped it multiple times and realized what just Daiki said. "Yeah, you're probably right. So... Let's go?"

We started to walk towards West, hoping that we're really on the right way back to where we came and it's been a few minutes already and I looked up and saw that the sky is about to get dark.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be there in no time. And... take care of your gem, it might be taken." Daiki said and I patted the gem inside my pouch and sighed. "I felt like when I had this, my life is in grave danger." I said that made him chuckle. "Really? I think it's not that threatening. Anyways, I don't think the other schools knows you have your school's gem and the other way around because it's also a way to keep the gem safe. Not unless someone from the other school knows you have it."

"But... You knew I'm the one holding it so.."

"Nah, I also have my school's gem. I don't want to be that competitive and I don't want to force you to give the gem to me. Let's call it a day." Daiki said and I nodded.

"But wouldn't it be a—"

"Watch out!"

"Aaaaaa."

I wasn't looking where I was stepping that made me step on a hole and Daiki tried to pull me away but ended falling with me instead.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, but your elbow hit my eggs."

"Shoot, I-I'm so sorry!" I said and suddenly turned as red as a tomato when I realized what I accidentally just did.

"I don't think I can make a baby anymore, damn that's so painful..." He groaned and leaned his head down the ground while his hands are on his crotch. I stood up and tried to check how deep we are from the mainland.

"We're not that deep from the ground above but we need to have one among us carry the other to pull up the other." I said and he looked at me with a confused look.

"Then.. Can you carry me so I can pull you up instead?" He asked and I nodded and helped him stand up and positioned myself to carry him on my back.

"Dang, can you really do it?"

"Don't worry, If I can't handle it anymore, I'll just drop you down." I said and he quickly stepped down my back and look at me doubtfully.

"No way, let me carry you instead."

"Daiki, I'm wearing a short denim skirt." I said and he suddenly blushed and looked away. "I'm not a pervert, we're in a desperate situation and if we won't do anything, we'll get stucked here." Daiki said and positioned himself to and patted his shoulder for me to step in.