Part 47

"Confirmation."

*

"Hmm... I don't see anything as to why you're feeling this bad, anyways, it's indeed you were homesick and vomited because of that disgusting food combination." The doctor stated and I looked down, even though I'm not looking at Jeonghan, I could feel his intense stare at me and giving attention to that thought literally gives me chills.

"U-uh-huh.. And.. I probably need a water." The doctor said and Jeonghan politely excused himself to go out and get one for the doctor.

"Now, that's settled. Miss Choi..." Doc fixed his glasses and looked at his notebook again.

"Does he know?"

W-what..?

"I-I haven't told anyone..."

"What came out on the test?"

"It's positive at the first test but when I tried again, it's negative."

"Unfortunately, I'm not an OB-GYN so I don't know what proper treatment should I apply to you. But if possible, observe yourself keenly just this time."

"It may not be indeed possible that you're pregnant if you're stating true about your tests. It's an irregular menstruation, more often, girls from 14-17 years old have this cases so you need not to worry."

"But isn't it a sign if you're being sick in the morning?" I asked and Doc chuckled, fixing his glasses again.

"Well, we do get some bad mornings at times but if possible, keep it away from him if you're still unknowledgeable if he's gonna take it as his or run away." Doc said and Jeonghan suddenly knocked on the door before completely entering.

"Well, I suggest you should have some plenty more rest. And also take some good meals everyday, have at least some time exercising too." Doc said and winked at me before completely finishing off the water on the glass.

"Thanks, Doc. I'll send the money right away." Jeonghan said and bowed as Doc left the room.

"Did he said anything creepy to you?"

"H-huh? Why?"

"When I came back, you seemed paler than you were before. If he molested you while I was out, I can report him right away and won't pay-"

"J-jeonghan! It's not what you think! I-I... I'm fine, don't worry." I immediately stopped him and settled him down. He's still in doubt of it but kind of settled down already, he has his brow raised at me and his lips pouting as a sign of disbelief.

"O..kay? Well, if there's something bad that would come out of this, I'll kill him immediately-"

"It's fineeee... Goodness, how violent-"

My phone suddenly rang that disturbed the conversation, the number was unregistered but I picked the call so I can escape Jeonghan's crazy agenda again.

"Hel—"

"Noona!"

~

"I'm glad you came, Noona! And uh... Where's hyung?" I'm as well surprised that Daiki suddenly called and wanted to have a lunch with me in the city.