Part 27

"Job Accepted."

*

"What's wrong, you two?" Taeyeon asked with a brow raised at the two of us.

"N-nothing... He just p-pinched my cheeks." I said as an excuse, to get out of the situation as well.

"Oh, by the way. Summer job is starting soon, you know.. School will soon be over and goodness, I still haven't got any summer jobs to enter." Hangyeol said and I sat down beside them, looking at them in confusion.

"Summer job?"

"I already found one. They said a few lockers are still open for students who's looking for a summer job." Jae said and showed us a small card of the job she found.

"A café?"

"Yeah, their pay is quite enough to pay for your daily expenses." She replied and quite got me interested.

"What about you, Young Master?"

"If she comes, I'm in." Jeonghan replied and the latter looked at me, waiting for my respond.

"I guess I have no choice."

*

Considering myself lucky that the whole day just passed without the girls noticing the marks I have since I never removed my turtle neck even if this guy, Jeonghan had been provoking me, turning the heater on and turning off the airconditioner that had me really pissed off. He really wanted me to remove my top but jokes on him, the day ended with me winning.

"Take care, girls." I said to the girls who is now being delivered by the driver to their respective homes.

I closed the main door with a sigh of relief and looked back to the person sitting very fancily at the couch with YoungHoon on his lap.

"Did I provoked you that much?" He asked and I glared at him.

"You can never make me, Yoon Jeonghan." I said and ran upstairs, inside my room and quickly removed my top and opened the AC. Damn, this is a total torment.

"Aren't you coming down for a snack?"

"Hell no, I'd rather starve." I said and groaned after getting enough piss with his consecutive knocks on my door.

"What?!" I blurted after opening the door and he just stood there, looking down at me with a surprised reaction and only then I realized what I was just wearing as a top.

I'm only wearing my bra!

"F-CK!" I said and quickly closed the door and hugged myself, damn!

"I-I didn't mean to—"

"Damn, that was bigger than I expected."

"PERVERT!"

~

The next morning came and school is about to start, of course I cannot possibly go with the hickeys being obvious so I looked up everywhere for a thing to possibly cover it and a concealer and foundation quite helped me.

"Oh wow, really be covering those kids, huh?" Jeonghan said after getting out of the car and I just glared at him.

"Shut up."

"What? Don't you want everyone to know that you're now propertied by Yoon Jeonghan?"

"I said shut up."

"Hey, are you on your per—"

"Heck, I am!" I said that made him stop, count in those students who saw us and stopped to spectate on us too.

"This is a total misunderstanding, everyone. P-please proceed to leave." I politely said to the other students and glared at Jeonghan before walking away from him to go to my class.

"What's wrong with you two? Ever since yesterday, you've been arguing." Hangyeol said and I sighed, sitting on my chair with heavy shoulders.

"I'm just not in the mood for anything at all. I'm having small cramps and that just gives me more frustration." I said and Taeyeon caressed my back to comfort me.

"We totally get you."

"Mingyu, I thought you're already starting your first day as a working student?" Jae asked to Mingyu who just arrived.

"I work on weekends." He shortly replied and sat down his chair and placed down all of his stuffs, including a paper bag that has kiddie stuffs.

"Who is this all for?" I asked after picking up one stuffs from the paperbag, a small music box.

"I picked it up from the retired nanny on my neighborhood. She said she doesn't need it anymore and said that it would totally be useful for me since I work to an orphanage." Mingyu said and took the music box from my hands and placed it back on the bag.

"To an orphanage? Mingyu, that's so cute!" Taeyeon cutely exclaimed that made Mingyu raise his brow at her.

"What's cute with that?"

"You'll be with cute kids, aww!"

"It'll be annoying. But I totally like the fact that I'll be taking care of kids so it'll be enjoyable." He said and sighed.

"What about you, aren't you signing up for a job?"

"Yeah, we'll go after class so Hana and Young Master can also see the place." Taeyeon said and the small smile from Mingyu's lips faded after hearing the 'Young Master'.

After classes, we indeed went to the café were signing up into that's 45 minutes away from the Campus.

"The entree is so fancy. We might serve on celebs here." Jae excitingly said and walked on the 2 meter long l red carpet that leads us to the Café's entrance.

"Are you signing up for the summer job?" A woman dressed in a flight attendant-like outfit without a headdress that somewhat amazed me.

"Yes, are the slots still open?"

"Of course they are, please follow me." The woman said and entered inside the café and all of us stopped and stared at the wholeness of the place. The scent of the coffee is playing with our nostrils that awakened our senses. Also the fancy, golden decorations on the walls and the furnitures, the stalls, and everything is so fancy.

"They're the students?" A man in his 30s approached us and smiled to us warmly.

"Yes, d-do we need to sign up?" Taeyeon asked and the man smiled at us and handed a paper each.

"Your contracts are done, you're now accepted."

>End...