Part 59

"Delivery."

*

Jeonghan's POV

"Jeonghan! Hana needs help!" I quickly ran with Old Han to my room where I left Hana so I could make something for her in the kitchen. I was so worried because of how frantic Old Han is when he came to call me like something very bad happened to Hana so I ran as fast as I could to my room and look up to her.

"Hana?! What's going on?!" I slammed the door open and saw Hana crouching on the corner of the bed, holding her bump and whimpering in pain.

"I-It hurts.." She grunted and I came to her, gently holding her bump and helped her sat on the bed.

"Are you gonna let it out now?" I asked and she shook her head.

"N-not yet, it's too early. The due is next week." She replied and winced again in pain.

"Then... What's gonna happen?"

"Sorry, Young Master if you'll mind me speaking in between but I think she's already laboring for the child." Ameera, the housemaid said.

"Labor?"

"Yes, her bump is already big and it's already April which means anytime in due she might let him out." Ameera replied and I looked back at Hana who's panting and suffering from the pain.

"I-It's nearing, dad.." She said and I looked at her. "Huh?"

"I'll be able to let him out and we'll be seeing him already.. s-soon.." She said and my heart jumped out of my chest after she said those words.

"I know and I can't wait. So please, momma... Endure a little bit more." I said and caressed her hair and she nodded, giving me a kiss on the cheek as an assurance.

~

"So, what do you want me to do?" Mingyu asked and I rolled ny eyes at him and placed both of my hands on my waist.

"Moron, you're a babysitter. You know exactly what a baby needs." I replied and he sighed, giving me a list.

"It's all of the baby's needs including the carrier and blankets." He said.

"Do you mind coming along with me?" I asked and he nodded, looking away from me.

Well, it's been a tiring shopping with him and it took us the day just so we can all buy what he listed. I invited to to join me on a dinner at a restaurant and it was quite silent and awkward eating alone with him.

"Congratulations." He said and I looked at him, his eyes are looking out of the window and I clearly understand what he feels, but I'm thankful he's congratulating me despite of her feelings to Hana.

"Thanks, I hope you'll be able to take it and be a good uncle to him." I said and he looked at me, flashing a small smile and nodded.

"What else can I do anyways? I just hope the best for you guys and nurture the kid well." He said and I nodded, patting his shoulder. "Will do."

"And, please keep seafoods away from her."

"I know that, moron."

"You might forget about it which is why I'm reminding you."

"Don't think I'm like you, dumbass."

"I don't like these nicknames."

"Shitty ass moron, dumbass!"

"I'll kick you, stupid."

It went silent for awhile and we just looked at each other, and bursting into laugh afterwards.

"Holy shit, that just happened?" I asked, continuing to laugh with him hilariously.

"I know, that got awkward suddenly." He replied and laughed as well and then we both went silent again after laughing our bellies off.

"But you know, that should be me." He said that made me look at him.

"That should be me who will bear the baby but of course, things do happen when it was the means." He said and sighed with a smile plastered in his face.

"I couldn't force you to leave her since she shares the same feelings as you do. But for goodness sake, don't ever leave her again and time her just so you can balance your time with Jihyo." He said and I looked down, sighing and nodding at him.

"I know, I already settled everything with Jihyo. We're done." I replied.

The next week...

"A little bit more, mommy. We can see him now!" The doctor ordered the suffering mother, Hana. She is now giving birth to the child after having severe and excrutiating pain that signs her to give birth now.

"A-aaaaaackk!" Leaning her head back and forth, Hana remained strong as she panted and gasped for air, her hands tightening its grip on the sheets as she pushes the kid out of her womb.

"A little bit more, Hana."

While on the other side of the walls, Jeonghan and his friends were outside, waiting for her to finally let the kid out. Jeonghan couldn't stand the loud screams and grunts of Hana while she's giving birth that his hands trembled as he waited for her.

"S-she's not gonna die... Right?" He couldn't help but ask his friends that's been worried to him.

"Hana is a strong woman. And it only depends on the situations whether she could take it and survive or take the baby out and eventually die." Jisoo said that only gave Jeonghan a worse overthinking.

"Hyung! H-hyung!" Jeonghan turned his head on the other side of the hallway and saw Daiki running towards him.

"Daiki?"

"H-how is she?" Daiki asked and a loud grunt was heard upon him asking.

"S-still suffering.." Jeonghan said and placed his head down, leaning his head above his palms and calmed himself and prayed for Hana and the baby's situation.

After a few minutes, it became silent that everyone outside the delivery room started to think of what just happened. Not even a single noise of the doctor's equipments were heard or even a nurse's voices, not even Hana's or even the baby's voice.

"W-what's going on..?"

>End...