Part 52

"Acceptable."

*

"What did you just said? Pregnant?"

His voice started to grow louder that drove the atmosphere terrified, it seems like he didn't really liked the news and his reaction reciprocates Miss Yoon's reaction, she's overwhelmed to hear the news.

"Oh my dear son, you're-"

"You're still not staying here, not until I'm.."

"Why is this such a big deal to you? Why does it look like a crime to you when you yourself did the worst?" Jeonghan cuts off Master Yoon and the atmosphere started to grow heavier as Jeonghan and his father faced off.

"Are you insulting me?"

"With all due respect, I am. You are a criminal who blames and slaughter people's rights. So, I am accepting your plans for me once again and she will be part of it." Jeonghan said without giving off any reactions. He's just on his usual poker face but his deliverance of his words pisses off the man upstairs.

"You really are stubborn." Master Yoon sighed and crossed his arms, glaring down at me that frightened me, not gonna lie.

"After all, who can I inherit such stubbornness?"

"Yoon Jeonghan!" His father shouted that almost deafened most of the people around.

"I did not raised you like this!"

"You weren't the one who raised me anyways."

"I did."

*

The heavy presence started growing heavier as a man in a wheelchair entered the room. His hair is white and his face is very wrinkled but his aura is very strong.

"G-grandpa.." Jeonghan stattered as he looked back at his old man and bowed politely.

"There is no doubt that he will turn his own back to you. After all, you did the same thing and had favoritism." Grandpa said and Master Yoon fell speechless and guilty.

"I am for the least very glad that if my own son would disrespect me, my grandson would do it in his place." Grandpa said and patted Jeonghan's shoulders.

"As for you two, I wish your baby a good health." Grandpa said and faced me, smiling which made me flutter. "T-thank you.."

"Your decisions are precise, you definitely should work for your future family so you can give them a better living. If anything else such as mistreatment in the company would happen to you when I cannot look after you, I'd sue them even if I'm already under the ground." Grandpa said, pertaining to Jeonghan's father that made him smile. "Yes, grandpa."

"And I am hereby announcing that on this day, this lady will be welcomed as she is now holding a life inside her, and they will be now a part of the family."

P-part of the.. Yoon Family...

M-me and my baby..?

~

"Are you okay?" Jeonghan said and secured me with a seatbelt as I sat in the passenger seat. "Yeah.. I just feel sleepy."

"You can sleep while I drive you back home. Then I'll cook something for you and for our baby." He said with a smile but I doubt that though..

"But.."

"You can't cook pretty well." I said that he became embarassed and his ears were red.

"D-don't underestimate me! Moron!" He said that made me laugh.

"After all, I'm trying my best since I'm gonna be a dad soon." He said and smiled, caressing my tummy.

"Do you think it'll be a girl?" I asked and he shrugged. "I hope it's a boy." He said and started the engine so we can head back home.

*

Another month passed and it's my fifth month pregnancy, I just received a call from Jae that she's inviting me over for a small reunion of us.

But I have one problem...

"Your bump's getting obvious." Jeonghan said as he leaned on the door frame. Yeah, that's the problem. I looked at my bump at the mirror and it's really obvious. How can I show up like this?

"You should've told them I'm gonna be coming over." Jeonghan said and I frowned. "But it's our time together. Go get your guys and have your time with them too." I said and frowned even more that made Jeonghan raise his brow at me.

"You know what, why don't we tell them? Anyways, you've informed Mingyu about this." Jeonghan said. Yes, he is already comfortable on calling Mingyu by his name. It took me a lot of strength and patience to explain and tell him that even if he's decline it, they're still brothers, by the father.

"I guess.. that's necessary."

I came to the place where we planned to meet up and I am wearing a dress that gives me more comfort on moving freely. And yes, the bump is obvious, very obvious.

"I-I'm nervous..." I stattered and hesitated to come out of the car but Jeonghan assured me with a smile.

"If they wouldn't accept this and try to take you out, I'll be there to back up." He said and massaged my shoulder, helping me get out of the car afterwards.

"I mean, you don't need their opinions. It's us who wanted this, and this is for us." He said and chuckled. He has a point tho'.

He came along with me until I have reached the place. As expected, Taeyeon, Jae, Jihyo and Hangyeol is there and they looked at me and Jeonghan with a very surprised look that they couldn't greet me properly at the moment.

"H-hana..?"

"Are you.."

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!"

I got scared to their squeals that I froze on my spot. They weren't smiling at all and surprise draws all around their faces that I couldn't figure out what they're really feeling.

"U-uh.. Girls.."

I was out of words and my concern is drawn to how I could tell them this without them turning their backs to me.

"We're gonna be parents soon. She's five months pregnant and I hope this would be acceptable though... It was a bit early." Jeonghan said and forned his lips to a line and waited for a respond to the latter.

I am also waiting, very nervous and hoping for a good answer but-

I first got slapped by Jihyo...

None of us was expecting such scenario that even the others were unmoved after Jihyo slapped me as a tear streaked down her cheeks. Jeonghan looked down and sighed, maybe he was disappointed but also restrained himself for hurting Jihyo after she slapped me.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry! I-I'm sorry, Young Master!" Jihyo fell on her knees and bowed to Jeonghan, apologizing after what shre has done.

"It's alright.. but.."

"Are we still acceptable?"

>End...