Part 10

"Dancing in the rain."

*

The morning came and the rain is still pouring, the thunder still rolling and the boy sleeping in my arms earlier is now eyeing on me with gloomy eyes.

"You're awake." He said and smiled, I smiled back and removed my grip on him to get up and do hygiene.

"Where are you going?"

"I look like a grimlin, I need to do hygiene now."

"No, no, wait. Don't leave me here, can't you be more nice to your injured patient?"

"What do you mean, injured? You're fine, it's just bruises from the fight. It'll heal." I said and before he could even get down from the bed and chase me, I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door.

"Open the door now! You can't escape me." He said and I chuckled.

"You know I can escape through the window." I said and tapped the window. I seriously won't go out there since it's still raining and there are still thunders often roaring.

"Come on, don't leave me here. I'm scared!"

"I'll just do a quick hygiene—" I got cut off when a loud bang of thunder noised out so loud outside the window.

"F-f-ck!" I heard Jeonghan's loud curse and a loud thud afterwards that made me run out of the bathroom and saw Jeonghan outside lying on the floor with his hands on his ears and his body shaking.

"Hey! Hey! Don't be scared now, calm down.. I'm here.." I ran to him and quickly locked him in my arms as I cooed him in so much shaking and fear.

"F-f-ck... I-I told you to not leave me.." He said between his sobs and I suddenly felt sorry for goofing around when I should've listened to him.

"I'm sorry. Alright, I won't leave you again."

"P-promise me.." He said and I smiled, cupping his face and making him look at me and I wiped his tears with my thumb and gave him an assuring smile.

"I promise you..."

It rained the whole morning and it's currently afternoon and still of course, the rain still haven't stopped. Jeonghan is on the living room with YungHoon watching TV while I'm on the balcony, having a small comforting lonesome time while I'm having a cup of coffee and watching the view of the city being slightly covered with fog.

"meow." I then suddenly heard YungHoon and he's sitting beside me and also peeked out to see the calming view of the city.

"He said he wants to join mom and dad watch the view." Jeonghan said and carried YungHoon on his lap as he sat beside me. I chuckled at him and sighed, leaning back as I took a sip from my cup of coffee.

"I like this seasons, rainy and you get to see the view of the city. And the sound of rain though, it's so soothing."

"Soothing my ass. This isn't even soothing at all, thunders kept rolling like a damn toilet paper." Jeonghan said that made me laugh.

"You know you make me laugh so much. You're not afraid of dying but thunders scares you? It's so unbelievable."

"It only proves that I'm a real man."