Part 65

"Security."

*

Months have passed and ever since Jeonghan's order to secure the whole house with cameras were fulfilled, I lived without worries anymore. The stalker didn't showed up after security cameras are now scattered around and we even have our own security guard that watches the front gate of the house 24/7, and of course he has a substitute and they're ordered to open and close the gate only when Jeonghan or a specific person is permitted to enter. Seems like a royal family member huh?

"Have a great day, love!"

"N-nyaaa~" Jihoon playfully babbled as he wavered his hands up that had me and Jeonghan laughing.

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight!" Jeonghan replied and kissed the two of us before leaving.

"meow"

"Alright, I'll let you play with Jihoon but no claws, okay? We can't risk having his first wounds." I said and placed down Jihoon on the soft carpet in the middle of the living room beside YoungHoon.

"meow"

"Yes, no claws. He might—"

I got disturbed when my phone suddenly rang and registered Taeyeon's name.

"Hello, Taeyeon?"

"Hi, Hana! Excuse us but the guard here won't let us enter the gates."

"Wait up, okay? We'll come over." I said and dropped the call and quickly picked up Jihoon to come out and go to the gates.

"Good day, Miss Hana. They wanted to get in but I haven't received any permits that they're allowed to enter." The guard said and I chuckled while scratching the back of my neck.

"I bet Jeonghan forgot to give you notice but they're my friends so can we let them in?" I asked and the guard nodded and politely apologized to the girls before letting them in.

"AAAAWWW!!! HE'S SO CUTE!" Jae exclaimed and Jihoon confusingly looked at her.

"He looks like Hana, oh my goodness."

"Can I carry him?" Hangyeol asked and I carefully handed Jihoon to her.

"Nyaaaaa~" Jihoon babbled and grabbed a handful of Hangyeol's hair.

"Oh, that's not for food." I said and removed Jihoon's tight grip on Hangyeol's hair.

"Aw, I just noticed how he got your eyes, Hana." Taeyeon said and Jihoon looked at her in confusion.

"Na-...na.."

"Nana? You're calling someone?"

"N-na... Na.."

"I think she's calling your name, Hana." Jihyo said and I looked at her while my ears are lent on Jihoon's babbling.

"Na.... Nanananana~"

"See?"

"It really does look like he's calling you, Hana!"

I suddenly blushed and felt my cheeks heating up when they started to tease me how Jihoon cutely calls my name.

"I bet Young Master would be unhappy to hear that his first words were Hana." Taeyeon said and we laughed together and I welcomed them inside the house.