Part 66

"Distress."

*

"Hana, where are you going?" Taeyeon asked as she carried Jihoon.

"I-I have to go to Jeonghan.."

"Why? What happened?"

"I don't know, just... Just watch Jihoon for me please.." I said and quickly put on my rubber shoes and left.

"Miss Hana! You can't leave!"

"I have to go to Jeonghan!"

"I can't let you go out, I'll get fired."

"I'll fire you right now if you won't let me leave!" I ordered and the guard went speechless for awhile before finally giving up and opened the gates for me.

Wait for me, please, Jeonghan..

As the gate opened, I quickly ran my way to the hospital and didn't bothered to call a cab or Jeonghan's personal driver and just sprinted my way there like I'm on a marathon.

Feels like I'm back to the old days when I just used to run for my records or deliveries. But now, I'm running as fast as I can to see my boyfriend who ran into an accident.

"Please, be alright, Jeonghan!"

I finally arrived at Konkuk's front desk and asked for Jeonghan's whereabouts and he's now in room 77.

"Jeonghan!" I quickly opened the door as I panted heavily, only to see Jeonghan lying on the bed with his left arm casted and also his head.

"You must be his wife." I suddenly turned around and saw this guy in specs and he appeared on the doorway.

"W-who?"

"I'm with him earlier." He said and bowed at me.

"Then.. W-what happened?"

"He tried to save a kid running on the street that he was the one who got hit by the cycle that was about to hit the kid." He said and I looked back at the unconscious man on the bed and I pitied how he looked. There's still a few streaks of blood uncleaned on his jaw and it made my knees weak.

"S-shit... I thought it's something very bad."

"It is bad."

"Yes it is, but worse... I-I thought he's in the brink of death.." I felt a tear consecutively slid down my cheeks as I watched Jeonghan's face.

"You said you'll be seing Jihoon tonight.." I said and used my wet hands to wipe the dried streak of bloods away from his face.

"I-I got so damn worried about you, love." I sobbed and the guy in specs gently patted my back to comfort me and handed me a pack of tissues.

"Don't worry, I payed for the hospital fee so you don't have to bother going to the front." He said and I nodded. "T-thanks.. Uhm.."

"My name's Hyungwon. I work under the same company as him." He said and layed his palm for me.

"I'm glad to meet you, Miss Hana."

"How did you knew m-my name?"

"Hyung always talk about you and your baby. He doesn't miss a time to tell us what had happened to you guys so that's how I get to know you." Hyungwon said and smiled.