Part 49

"Revelation?"

*

It's already November and we just removed a few of our Halloween decorations around the house. There's also a lot of kids that knocked on our door and we're so happy to give them so many candies the past night.

"Say, did you liked the Halloween treats we had?" Jeonghan asked and I nodded.

"I even stole a pack from what we were giving that night." I admitted and Jeonghan were so shocked and ended up laughing along with me.

"Deliveries for Young Master Yoon." A delivery man knocked on our door that interrupted our quality time. We were both surprised to see a bunch of boxes in different sizes and wrapped in expensive gift wraps.

Wait.

"Please sign here, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we have reached to the people who were in charge of the deliveries. There had been a small stranded boat and it loads your parcels so it took a few weeks before it arrived here..."

"I appreciate it though it was a bit late. Well, we can't suddenly figure out that it would happen so no need for an apology." Jeonghan said and gave delight to the delivery man before leaving.

What was this all about..?

"Jeonghan..."

"Yes?" He answered as he pushed the parcels inside the house.

"Did I missed something?"

"What do you mean?" He asked and sternly looked at me, probably had no idea what I'm really talking about when in fact, it's all drawn in his face that he's hidden something from me.

"Uh.. you know, w-why is there gifts here..?"

"Ah, it's all just birthday gifts."

"Birthday gifts?"

"Mhm."

"For who?"

"For me."

For him?

"How is it yours? I mean... Why do I not know when you celebrated your birthday?" I asked, feeling guilt sorrounding me but he doesn't even seem to care about it.

"Actually, I never celebrated my birthday. It's warming enough that they still remember it and give me gifts when I myself don't even see any special occasions remarkable like my birthday." He said and started opening the boxes one by one.

"But.. I wanna do something special for you, a gift for being such a nice person to me, for doing so much for me." I said and he stopped unwrapping the boxes and stood up, walking his way towards me and held both of my shoulders.

"You are already enough of a gift. I never wished for anything else, just you." He said and slowly leaned in for a kiss. It was then when he just held back and smiled at me which I returned.

"Baby, don't ever think of leaving me. It'll shatter me to death." He said and hugged me tight, my tummy feeling his stomach because of how tight the hug is so I gently signalled him before I let go of the hug.

"B-but still.. I wanna do something for us." I said and he looked up, thinking.

"Why don't we go to the beach? Or to any place where we could spend each other's time, we'll bring our son."

Our son...

"O-our son..?"

"Yeah, man. YoungHoon, do you like that idea?"

Oh shit, yeah. YoungHoon is the son he's talking about..

"I bet son's gonna love that place! So, are you in with that? Or you wanna go to a different one?" He asked and I shook my head, agreeing on going to the beach as what he suggested. "Alright! Let's go pack up our stuffs—"

"Wait, we're going already?" I asked and he looked back at me and dropped YoungHoon.

"Of course! Why? You wanna go next year?" He said sarcastically and pulled me upstairs, pulling stuffs out of nowhere that he knows that will be useful for this trip.

It's been quite a while and Jeonghan is inside his room, still packing up some of his stuffs while I couldn't focus on fixing mine because of me having complications again, I wanted to eat, I wanted to be angry to someone, and now..

"You're done—" I pushed away Jeonghan from being a block on my way out of my room and I rushed to go to the bathroom and kneeled on the toilet as I vomited, the streaks of my vomit sticking in my esophagus makes it hard for me to choke out and tears started to form on my eyes.

*

Jeonghan's POV

I held back Hana's hair as she throw up in the toilet, her eyes watering as she tried to choke out all of she could and that made me feel pity towards her.

"What's going on with you lately..?"

"I-I'm okay, don't worr—" She tried to speak to me but got cut off and threw up again. This sight wasn't really for me, nor to her. I wanted to know further as to why she's having these sorts of things going on so I planned to call a doctor but she refused.

"Take some rest here in my room. I'll finish your loads." I said and tucked her in my bed. She quickly fell asleep which made me feel relieved so I get up from my seat and continued packing her stuffs.

Her room was quite a mess so I also took my time to clean it while she's still sleeping.

A lot of moments of us being together played back while I was doing my job.

When I first saw her, if I am not wrong, it was in the Cafeteria that time. Her hair is bouncy that it easily flies when a wind passes by her.

When we met eye by eye in the music room. One thing that surely made me fall to her is her eyes, her dark blue eyes.

It was so blue that navy blue is losing it. I could see my own reflection in it and you could easily depict what is in her mind when you stare at it.

For me, she's the total definition of a paradise, a different world, the untouchable..

She's a total bipolar, funny but I noticed that behavior too.

When I gave her that kiss, that words, that.. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

I've just read that line from a book and I thought it wouldn't work but it was worth the try.

I just get speechless everytime I think back about all that had happened between us and how even if we had tough and hard times together, we're still here, living and embracing each other.

Then I always have then thought about my future plans and she never goes out of it. She's always part of my plans, but... Was I in hers?

After I fixed her stuffs and the things she'll be using through the trip, I started to pull her bed sheets and along with the pillows, a pile of paper appeared hidden under a pillow that caught my attention. What's this?

Upon looking at the papers, my eyes widened and my mouth wouldn't shut. My hands felt cold and shaky that the papers from my hands fell.

A-an ultrasound?

>End...