Part 64

"Resolution."

*

I got disturbed from reading when I heard a thud downstairs. I am currently inside Jihoon's room when I heard the thud so I went out of the room to check on what made the noise.

It's impossible to be YoungHoon's fault since he's been inside the room with me so it really irked me to whom it may be.

"J-Jeonghan..?" I called but no one replied so I slowly went my way downstairs and felt my feet getting wet, only to realize I stepped on a puddle of—

"W-water?" Weird, a water doesn't smell too strong.

"Jeonghan?" I called again and entered the living room and saw no one.

Weird, really weird—

I heard another thud coming from the kitchen and I quickly went my way there and saw someone, turned its back to me and it's spilling water on the floor.

"W-who are you...?" I asked and it slowly faced me but I couldn't clearly see its face, like it's blurred out.

"Die, idiot."

"Huh?!—" I suddenly got frozen on my spot when it pointed a gun at me and continued to spill water on the floor and the scent of water started to irritate my nose because of its very strong and unusual smell.

"No! P-please!"

"Die!"

"No!"

~

"Hana!" I suddenly jolted and looked around only to see Jeonghan's worried, bruised face across mine. Jihoon is currently at his crib on the living room and I realized that I fell asleep on the table on the dining area.

"I-I—"

I got cut off when Jeonghan pulled me in his arm and he held on me tightly while he caressed my hair.

"Having a bad dream?" He asked and I felt a tear slid down my cheeks as I nodded.

"What's it all about?"

"S-someone broke in our house.." I stattered as I replied and I started to sob as I do so.

"And.. is it trying to hurt you or something?" He asked and I nodded again and pulled away from the hug. He sat in front of me and wiped my tears and timidly smiled at me.

"W-what happened to you?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck as he replied, "Well... I bet Mingyu wouldn't punch me if you didn't told him I scolded you last night."

"H-he punched you?" I asked again and he nodded.

"I only scolded you because I was worried. I admit I lost control so if you got hurt to what I've said to you, I'm sorry and.. w-will you forgive me?" He asked and held my hand. No, there's no way that this man doesn't deserve to be forgiven and what did he do wrong anyway? It's I guess... A lesson I should learn.

"Yes, I forgive you."

"Thank you, love.. And I did something about that already."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I requested to set up cameras all around the house and even out the gates and it will all be monitored. So the security I talked to wants to know how the stalker looks like so they could monitor it if it tries to stalk you again." He said and I went speechless for awhile.