Part 41

"To leave or to stay."

*

Those words muffled in my ears and continued to repeat itself. My mouth just wouldn't closed shut after hearing those and my eyes won't leave Jisoo's presence.

"W-what do you mean..?" My voice cracked as I asked him.

"His dad is forcing him to quit having everything with you and—"

"W-what? W-why?"

"I don't know if I should, Hana. It's better to hear all explanations from Jeonghan rather than me—" Jisoo got surprised when I suddenly stood up, running out of the place and ran my way back home, I didn't minded the haze and the rain and just continued to run.

I fell, slipped and bumped to people on my way and almost got hit by a car because all I think about was meeting Jeonghan back at home and I never cared how much pain I'm bearing already, my clothes are stained and tattered, my feet is getting painful and there are bruises on my knees for falling but this was nothing for me at this point.

I finally arrived at our gate and the lights inside the house was open which means he came back already.

I slammed the door open and saw him first. He looked at me in surprise after seeing how I look like but not even a single pity appeared from his obvious reaction.

"Y-yoon Jeonghan..." I marched my way onto him and grabbed him by his collar, he was more surprised after I pulled him agressively and the desperation in my eyes abacked him.

"What do you mean you cheated?"

"What do you mean leave me?"

"What the f-ck do you mean by leaving me?!"

"H-hana, I—"

"PLEASE CALL ME DARLING ONCE AGAIN..." I shouted and tears once again fell down as I looked into him in mixed emotions.

"Why do you have to be like this to me...? Why are you tormenting the shit out of me?!"

"You're making me crazy over this shit! Talk to me! Tell me what the f-ck is wrong with you!" I said and sobbed, letting go of my tight grip to him and fell down the ground.

"I-It's driving me all crazy... Y-you.. F*CK YOU!" I cursed out of anger but he just stood there, watching me.

Why was I being this desperate..?

Why am I begging for something?

Like... I wanted him to stay.

W-why though? Why do I wanted him to stay..?

Have I finalized what I trully feel?

I closed my eyes for awhile and suddenly felt a warm arms wrapped around my wet body. His scent played with my nose as his hand caressed my back.

"I'm sorry I didn't said anything about this. I just don't want you to worry too quick but... I guess Jisoo told you already."

"I'm such a fool for not even saying anything and just ignored you and your desperation. I admit I pitied you everytime I see you having tough times these days but I kept ignoring it because it's for my own good."

"Dad wanted me to leave you and it's by force. I wanted to go against him but if I would, he'd come to you."

"He wanted me to pursue entering business industry and soon inherit his company. He ordered me to leave every single plan I had for myself and turn my back to all of it and focus on what he wanted for me. He..."

"He even wanted me to leave you."

"I'm sorry I did all of this mess, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time for yourself and I'm sorry... I had to leave you."

I pushed his hands away from me and pulled him to me, crashing my lips to his. This was an overflow of desire and wait... I'm doing it..

We kissed, all initiated by me and it took awhile before he lets go and just looks at me.

"A-am I too late to say I love you?" I said and he froze, his eyes widened and it sounded like he didn't expected it.

"Yoon Jeonghan, I love you too."

"Hana—"

"Darling..." I called him and held his hand, caressing it as I looked at his eyes straight.

"Don't leave me breathless, darling.." I said and all of those just made him frozen as he looked at me.

"Darling..?" He called back which made me bitterly smile at him. "Yes, darling?" I answered back.

He quickly pulled me into a hug and I returned the favor. I felt tears starting to fall down again as I hugged him tighter.

"I missed you.." I said and felt him buried his face on my neck.

"I have made my decision.." He started and was about to speak again when someone knocked on the door, disturbing the scene.

Jeonghan opened the door and five men in suits welcomed us.

"Young Master, we are called to take you away already."

"W-what..?" I asked and it made the mens look at me.

"Is she the maiden?"

"Yes, I have stated."

"She's out of the business. Take the Young Master away—"

"Stop." Jeonghan spoke that made the men look at him in confusion.

"I decided to not go."

~

"But the Master already ordered us to."

"But I am a Master of my own decisions." Jeonghan said with full authorization on his voice.

"I will talk to him by myself and you have no chances to get me right now so leave." Jeonghan ordered and they looked at each other before looking back at Jeonghan again and altogether bowed.

"Understood." They said and left.

The place became quiet after the mens left and it wasn't awkward though.

I looked at Jeonghan and was about to hold him by his arm when he pulled me closer by my waist that somewhat startled me.

"Damn, darling..."

"I'm sorry, please give a chance." He said as he stared straight into my eyes.

"I'll make it better this time, I promise.."

"If you would forgive me, I promise to make it better and take a better care of you.." He said and leaned closer to my ears.

"I promise.."

>End...