Part 72

"Separation."

*

I never expected they'll be seeing each other so far which is why I was so composed of still keeping Jihoon away from him.

But Jihoon laid the decision. He reached for Raul's fingers and tried to pull it like he wanted to come to him which is why I was left with no choice but to hand him over to Raul.

"Dad.. Dada..." He continued to babble and snuggled closer to Raul's chest. All I could see is nothing but a blurry vision after watching the two of them.

"Even if this might be the first and the last time I'll be holding him, I'm honored. Thank you.." He said and hugged Jihoon before handing him back to me.

"I can't always say that I won't be handing you to him again. There might be a time that he'll probably come to you and I can't stop that." I said and was about to leave when I realized the people left behind.

"It's okay, hun. You should take a rest too after him." Jeonghan said and asked a housemaid to escort me to a room.

~

"How's the party?" I asked after Jeonghan entered the room that Jihoon and I stayed for the night. Jeonghan didn't yet answered and just walked towards me and pulled me to his chest, burying his face on my neck.

"I can't stand it.. I hated the way she looked disgusted to you and Jihoon.." Jeonghan said and his tone is so hard that I could feel the anger building up inside him.

"It's fine, Jeonghan. We're fine."

"I hate you." He said and squeezed my waist that got me confused.

"I hate you for always taking everything as 'okay'. It's clearly not fine, Hana. Your dignity as a Mom and as you yourself is being wrecked by someone and it may cause some contradiction in the way people will look at you." He said and it that moment, I realized what he's really meaning to tell me.

"And me as your lover, I don't like it when negativity sorrounds you. Because I want you to be happy because it gives me strength too." He added and hugged me tighter. It made me blush because of how sweet his words are. It gave me strength to continue loving him as well.

"You know... you're the clingiest man I've ever known." I said and he looked at me and frowned as his brows met.

"So you know other men?" He said and pouted.

"Yeah. If I would say, You're clingiest then Mingyu and Daiki follows." I replied that made him look at me in suspense.

"What the hell? Mingyu?" He asked and I nodded and he gave me a 'tsk'.

"I'd accept the skinship between you and Daiki because you're siblings but with that damned bastard, what rights do he has?" Jeonghan said and lets go of being snuggled between my arms.

"Hey, it's not the time to get mad. We should take a rest too." I said and tried to pull him into a hug again and it took him a few minutes before finally hugging back.

"I love you so much, I don't want any other men holding you like I do."

~

Jeonghan's POV

A few weeks passed and I am on a business trip out of the country. I'm currently fixing my tie and looked back at the people I left behind.

Hana is carrying Jihoon and they're watching me as I step up the stairs into the airplane.

"Take care, hun." She said and pulled me into a kiss. It was a kiss that I always craved for, her lips is so sweet that even a candy can't be compared.

"You take care. I'll make sure to keep in contact with you and besides, I won't be gone for long."

"But I never got used to you being away for a long time. Guess this is just a challenge." She said and chuckled.

It's not much of a flight since Japan is just a few distance to Korea. Exactly when I landed to Japan, my butler is waiting for me and escorted me to wherever the car is and delivered me to the place where I'm staying.

"Young Master, the company has sent you a letter." The butler said and handed me a fancy letter.

To: Young Master Han.

I am pleased for having this partnership with you, for the first time. It's been a while since I have seen you and this opportunity has come that I may be seeing you again. Welcome back to Japan, where our guests are our first priority.

I am looking forward on meeting you tomorrow at our designated venue. I'm also looking forward to having a small talk, just the two of us. My daughter would be happy to hear you'll be there.

From: Mr. Ford.

"Tsk, inviting me for a cup of tea just to introduce me to that lady? What is there, anyways." I mumbled to myself and threw away the letter somewhere around the room.

"I wonder what they're doing right now.." I asked myself as I thought of Hana and Jihoon.

~

"Are you okay? Do I need to come over?"

"It's alright, Taeyeon. Jihoon isn't that much of a work anyways and I already tucked him to sleep." I replied to Taeyeon over the other line and I heard her slight chuckle.

"You don't sound fine. Did you cried?" She asked and I nervoisly chuckled.

"W-well... I did.. I just.."

"It's gonna be fine. It's just a challenge for you two to prove something like loyalty wherever you two are." Taeyeon said and I looked at the wall potrait of us that was taken on our Engagement Party.

"But Taeyeon.."

"Hmm?"

"Just right now, w-when you said that... I-I felt strange."

"Like, what kind?"

"I mean... I feel like something's happening with him and I just couldn't figure out what."

"You can call him right now if it's bothering you." Taeyeon said nd quickly drops the call and I didn't had much time to react about her suggestion. But anyways obeyed what she said.

I quickly dialled Jeonghan's number and waited for him to pick up.

~

"Young Master!"

>End...