Part 44

"Signs."

*

I left Jeonghan whose still busy digging on my old stuffs and went to Mama's room. Silently and gently opening the door and the cold breeze whooped through me that made my hair slightly fly.

"Mama.."

Her stuffs were indeed brought back here with her photo of her smiling. Her eye smile will never hide how beautiful her eyes is, that I am now beholding.

"Thank you for giving me the pleasure of living, Mama.." I said and pressed my fingers of the glass frame of her photo.

"I-I wish you're still here with me though..." My voice cracked as I knelt down and started to tear up. This is reality, I'm not gonna be seeing her raw smile anymore.

"I miss you, I-I miss you so much..." I sobbed and hugged her photo, I didn't cared if I'd be creating a mess at this moment but I felt comforted as I hugged the frame. It feels like.. Mama's hugging me too.

"I miss your warm hugs, y-your delicious cooked foods, your smile and the way you wake me up in the morning.."

"It's not gonna happen again!"

"W-why... though?" 

I felt a shadow behind me and realized it's Jeonghan, just watching me from the doorway as I have been crying the whole time.

"She has a great choice of choosing her perfume." Jeonghan said and started sniffing around.

"It's gonna be alright, darling. C'mere.." He knelt down and wrapped his arms around me, making me rest my face on his shoulder as he caressed my back. This will never not be the greatest feeling, to be comforted..

"I'm sure she's never gonna let you down. At least you're not gonna be bothered of her being tormented by her diseases, okay? She's now somewhere up there, now she can have a better watch of you.." Jeonghan said and kissed my forehead, wiping the tears that has been streaming down my face and smiled.

"I know what you feels though I haven't been into the same situation. I understand what you trully feels about this and I will never judge you.."

"Never.. ever that I will."

*

Evening came and Jeonghan and I decided to sleep together in my room, I just came out of the shower and am now wearing my pajamas, the same with Jeonghan.

"Aaah... Damn, your sheet smells good." Jeonghan said as he went under my blanket, sniffing the whole shit out of it.

"Aha... Of course I can't let you sleep in my bed with it being all stinky."

"Eh? I've never had the thought of you being stinky at all."

Ah... I remembered what Chaeyoung and her friends did to me back then.

Yeah, you remember it too?

"Hey, can you even hear me?" Jeonghan snapped at me that made me wake back to reality.

"H-huh?"

"I said if you'd get stinky, I'll clean you up myself." He said and winked that made me crumple my face at him. "Dirty!"

"Alright! Come here, darling.. Let's cuddle." He said and opened the sheets for me and pulled me to his arms, I could feels his warm breath and his warm body all around me and this will never be the worst feeling ever. Plus, he smells so good too.