Part 71

"Fathers."

*

"R-Raul?"

Even Aunt and Uncle was surprised to see Raul suddenly appearing after a long gone.

"I-I'm still the father.. I can't miss this opportunity." He said and Aunt Lucy amusingly chuckled at Raul.

"Have you really lost your mind, Raul? Don't you realize the things you already missed—"

"Aunt Lucy.. I already have forgiven him. I think it's better he knows that he still has one thing left to do as a father." I said and Raul looked at me and I did the same.

Though I still can't call you "Dad"

"Is that so...-"

"But I'm still not gonna allow how easy it is for him to walk with her through the aisle just like that." Jeonghan interfered and Aunt and Uncle looked at him, so as us.

"I am thankful to have your daughter and I, as a higher level, have a small condition for you before having that 'Damned Walk With My Precious Daughter On The Aisle' sooner." Jeonghan said and stepped forward and came face to face with Raul.

"Will that be fine, FATHER-IN-LAW?" Jeonghan emphasized and Raul gulped and nodded afterwards.

Please don't be too merciless, hun...

*

The party is still going on and I'm currently seated in Taeyeon, Jae, Hangyeol, Jihyo, Mingyu and Daiki's table.

"I greeted Aunts and Uncles, noona." Daiki said and I smiled at him, tapping his head.

"Have you already mentioned it to them, Hana?" Taeyeon worriedly asked, she's pointing about if Aunties and Uncles know about Jihoon already because I didn't really mentioned about him to anyone of them, I even interfered to a lot of conversations that Jeonghan comes to because I want them to just—

"Is it that you're ashamed of yourself for being pregnant at such age? Or you have a better plan?" Jihyo calmly asked. I don't know but I felt offended after she said the word "ashamed". It's like she's trying to get me offended but I kept composed and inhaled and sat properly.

"I-It's not that I am ashamed or has BETTER PLANS. I just don't think they'd come treat me right if they'll knew." I said and Mingyu cleared his throat.

"But you know they'll see him, sooner or later, am I right?" She asked and winked at me. I don't like the atmosphere now..

"Y-yes, they will..."

It became silent for a while after that awkward conversation and not much of us could think of a way to break the silence, until...

"Hana! M-Miss Hana!" Seokmin's assistant suddenly appeared and his loud voice drew a lot of the people's attention.

"What is it?" I asked and held his shoulder because he was panting and is uneasy, his sweat is also dripping.

"What's wrong, Jean?" Jeonghan came to us and is also questioning Jean as to why he's frantically calling for me.

"H-he... He's uncontrollable!" Jean exclaimed and the two of us were confused because we don't understand what he's talking about.

"They're on their way here, he's looking for you—"