Thank You!!!!

Alright, hear me out.

First of all, I want to say thank you to all of those who waited for my long updates and my delays. I can never be more thankful for your patience in waitiilng for the new chapters.

Did you expected the lots of plot twists? I bet not but if you did, okay I guess? Hahahah.

I am very thankful and I appreciate all of the love you give to Book 1 and Book 2 y'all!!! This is my longest milestone and it's growing and growing!!

I thank you all so much for voting and giving me good/bad comments about the story and I hope you liked the story itself!!

To clear y'all,  Hana somewhat resembled the type of person I am.

If you still remember that moment when Jeonghan said he hates her for treating everything as 'okay', at that moment, It reflected the person I am. I always think that even in the worse things to happen, I'd still say 'it's alright' 'don't mind'. Funny isn't it?

Y'all I'm starting to tear up again. I am really really really happy that every tear and sweat paid off. I received so much love while working on this book and I hope I can be better while working on more books!

With all love, BrainAllejo. <3

Book making time: June 24, 2020 - March 2, 2022.