Part 75

"Flames."

*

Jeonghan's POV

Thank goodness I finally landed back to Korea. It's not that I'm rushing for something nonsense, it's just that I'm excited to see my family again and hold them. At last..

"Young Master, would you like to have a tea first?" Old Han asked and was about to open the GPS and lead us to the Tea House that I used to stop after every travel I do.

"No, thank you. I'm on a rush." I said and he chuckled.

"It seemed like you've changed somehow, Young Master." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like that. I just can't wait to see my family again, they're definitely waiting on the dinner table for me to join them." I said.

"Well, why not give them a call?"

"Hmm.. good idea." I replied and took my phone to dial Hana's number.

--------

Hana's POV

"Jihoon!!!" Shoot! I got trapped inside the kitchen after the big explosion that started and continued after the stoves exploded too, blocking my way out of the kitchen.

I then heard the sound of the telephone ringing and after a few rings, it also started to spark and explode, luckily, the telephone is on the corner of the living room, far from where Jihoon is.

"Jihoon! Wait for Mama!" I said and quickly tried to find a way out of the kitchen so I can come to Jihoon whose crying already.

"I-Is no one behind the camera seeing me... U-us?!" I questioned myself and looked at the camera on the corner of the kitchen but it's broken, I figured it was broken even before the kitchen exploded so it's not ruined by the fire but by hand.

This can't be happening...

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!"

----------

JEONGHAN'S POV

*tut* *tut* *tut*

"Strange, why is she not picking up?" I asked myself and Old Han chuckled.

"She must be in Jihoon's room, sleeping with him."

"No way, isn't it too early for them to go to bed?" I asked and Old Han shrugged.

"And besides, Jihoon's schedule is saved on my phone. So at this time around... He's.. He's having dinner with us." I said and took a glance at my saved schedule to see if I'm right.

"Young Master, time and schedule is different. Time just goes as it is and is uncontrollable, like it just never stops..."

"But schedules... They're different and they're customizable. It can be controlled and it can sometimes be disobeyed by others." Old Han said and I raised a brow at him.

"So you're saying, Hana disobeyed Jihoon's schedule?" I said and Old Han laughed. "That's most likely the answer, Young Master."

"I don't believe you." I said and sighed. I just then leaned back and looked out of the window and saw that the way is already very familiar.