Part 50

"Hide and confess."

*

Hana's POV

"You're finally awake, how are you?" Jeonghan asked as he fully presented himself inside his room while I sat on his bed.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"You're out since yesterday."

"Y-yesterday?"

"Yeah, so I figured out we'll have to move the trip tomorrow or up until the doctor had allowed you to." Jeonghan said without even looking at me and just continued placing his stuffs on one corner of the room.

"T-the doctor...?"

"Mhmm, I called the same doctor and he came last night to come check on you. He said you were being fatigued."

"And that your diet and activities should always be watched. It's not good for the ba—I mean.. It's not good for your health and you might fall on a worst case if not checked up as soon as possible." He said and faced me with his hands crossed, giving me an order for what should I and should not do.

"But.."

"No buts, you have to obey what the doctor says for everyone's safety." He said and left the room with YoungHoon following him out.

~

The night before:

Jeonghan called a doctor, the same doctor that came a few weeks ago to check on Hana who is currently dozing off upstairs.

He is still unsure if it was indeed Hana's ultrasound or could be just a photo of a nonsensical stuffs lying around her room.

"Good evening Mr. Yoo—" The doctor hasn't even finished greeting him when he desperately pulled the doctor by the collar and is aiming for a punch.

"I want you to tell me what the fuck is happening to her this instant." Jeonghan said as the doctor shook in fear, stammering for words.

"I-I am uncertain of what to say, Young Master. After all... S-she confirmed she's negative and is just having some health complications—"

"Then what the fuck is this?!" Jeonghan blurted, showing the doctor the ultrasound that just made the doctor speechless for a while.

"If I am only an OB-GYN, I'd probably tell all of what I definitely know about her pregnancy." The doctor said and held down Jeonghan's hands.

"You don't need a doctor in this situation. If you wanted to know what's going on, ask her instead."

Only then, Jeonghan realized the doctor was right, the person to ask about the truth is no other than Hana.

"But..."

"What if she's really pregnant but I was not the Father? Or.. It could be that she already aborted it as to why she's—"

"Young Master." The doctor cuts him off that made him look at him eye to eye.

"You know what the two of you had done together, you've been with each other and could even tell each other's flaws so perfectly that you are incorruptible. Don't always hit on the negativity, you have to seek for a bright side." The doctor held his shoulder as he choked through all of the doctor's words.