Part 68

"Your day, our memory."

*

It was three days ago when Jeonghan crashed into an accident and his injuries are now recovering very well.

We're all currently in the living room and Jeonghan seemed bored just sitting across me on the couch.

"Hmm, what day is it today?" He asked and stood up, looking around the room for a calendar and only then that he said it when I remembered what day it is today.

"Hun.." Jeonghan called and slowly looked back at me.

"Y-yes, hun?" I nervously chuckled and he frowned at me as he scrunched his nose.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well... I-I kinda forgot about it, actually." I replied and scratched the back of his neck.

"How could you forget your own birthday?!"

"I don't know! I was all focused on taking care of you and Jihoon so how am I suppose to remember what occasions there is?"

"It's YOUR BIRTHDAY, HOW THE HELL COULD YOU FORGET THAT?"

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW—"

It all stopped, the chaos just turned into silence when Jihoon himself silenced us by crying louder than our voices.

"Aw, I'm so sorry for disturbing your sleep, Jihoon..." I cooed as I carried him and lulled him back to sleep.

I turned my back to Jeonghan but I could see his reflection on the glass window and I saw him shook his head in disappointment and went on the telephone and contacted someone that I couldn't figure out who.

Was he calling the police? I don't know.

"Yeah, I'll take that and you name the price." I suddenly heard Jeonghan spoke and waited for a reply on the other line.

"I wanted it to be romantic as fuck. Can you do that? It's a special one and I'll pay you as how much you'll name your price." He said and tapped his foot on the floor.

Was it for his work?

"Yeah, we'll be there at six tonight so please make it nice and pleasing." He demanded and it took him a few topics with the other line before finally dropping off the call.

"What was it all about, hun?" I asked and he glared at me as he placed down the telephone.

"It's none of your business, HONEY." He emphasized and I laughed at him as he looked like a five year old brat as he left the living room.

"I'm not greeting you!" He shouted from across the room and I suddenly heard the doorbell rang.

"Then can you at least open the door for me?"

"No!" He blurted back so I just sighed and went on the door while carrying Jihoon and was so surprised to see who it was.

"M-Mingyu...?"

"Oh, hey. I came by to take responsibility for awhile." He said and entered, placing down his entry slip as a "Babysitter?" on the table.

"Yes. I'm a babysitter AND an uncle today." He said and proudly pointed himself with a proud smile.

"W-what do you mean?"