Part 31

"Slow hands."

*

The week has passed and here I am, being dragged by Jeonghan, holding hands as we entered the school and he's also holding my paperworks that he helped me work on during the week break.

"Do we have to really hold hands like this?" I asked and Jeonghan looked at me and nodded.

"Why? Are you—... F-fine.." He stopped for awhile after looking at me for a second and then slowly removed his hand to mine.

"Sorry... E-erm, anyways.. Here's your works. I hope it's all good." He said and placed his hands on his pocket after giving me my works. I then smiled at him and nodded before leaving to pass everything to Professor Sick.

"What was that for, Hana?"

"Ah it's nothing, Jae. Professor Sick just ordered me this."

"No.. I mean.. What was that smile for? Why haven't you kissed him?"

"W-what?"

"I know, friend. You're already together?"

I stopped walking and faced Jae with a worried look, she then looked back at me with doubt and then waited for my respond.

"I-I don't really know if I should call it 'together'. I mean... We're not yet official because I am still not sure of what I feel towards him. After I just also rejected Mingyu's feelings."

"Wait, you rejected Mingyu?" Jae asked and I nodded and sighed, continuing to walk again.

"I just don't want to put something between us. We're really good friends and I cannot put more flames to it. With Jeonghan's case..?"

"I-I don't think I'm really sure if I like him. How do I even know that?" I asked and Jae smiled at me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"When you like a person... Probably, you get flattered at the simple things he do. You get the chills, the cringe? And.. Of course, jealousy."

"J-jealousy?"

"Yeah. Although you're nothing but just an admirer, you get jealous because you wanted him for yourself. That's what my sister told me, I also felt that for Daiki." Jae said and sighed.

"So... Do you think I like him because when Chaeyoung were going places with him... I felt anger and the selfishness.." I asked and Jae snapped at me. "Eureka! My girl's jealous!"

"H-hey... I don't really feel like Jeonghan's even fit for Chaeyoung. After all.. She was my bully.."

"M-hmm.. I see. But I know Young Master is planning something big for the two of you. He wanted you to first be comfortable with him and that you shouldn't be very fidgety around him. As his admirer, I learned a lot of things about him. He's more than just a cold Young Master." Jae said and I looked down as I agreed to her statement.

"Yeah.. You're right. I've seen more than what I should have."

*

"So.. You're saying that our kid is this bad at love? Aw... Do you need help?" Taeyeon said and cupped my face.

"Do I even need..? I mean, Jeonghan is quite predictable at times and he also said he'll help me out. All I just want to decipher is my true feelings for him."

"Just go on a date."

"What?!"

"Yeah, go on. Dating is normal and it can help you have composure." Jihyo said and before we could even leave the school exit, Jeonghan was standing there, looking at me.

"I'm taking her, get home safe." Jeonghan said to the girls before taking me in the car.

"Any plans?" He asked after being seated on the driver's seat.

"Nothing at all, you?"

"I'm down for anything, are—" He got interrupted after his phone rang so he answered it and I just sat back, listening.

"Dad?" He called and paused as he listened to his Father's words.

"I'm currently driving home with Hana. Why?" He answered and then paused. I looked at him again and then saw his brows curling at the moment.

"A meeting? Right now?"

"No, It's not problematic but I have Hana. Isn't it—" He then paused again and sighed afterwards, massaging his forehead.

"Alright, we're on our way." He said before dropping the call and started the engine with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"Father wanted me to attend a meeting with him. He also said that you, coming with me isn't a problem since there's a lobby where I can leave you. Would that be fine? Or... I'll take you home first so you can rest." He asked and I scratched the back of my neck as I frowned.

"Your choice."

*

And we ended up deciding that he'll take me along with him in his Father's office. The employees, guards and everyone else inside the building is politely bowing at us as a sign of respect and greeting.

"The Master is waiting for you at the Lobby, Young Master." A man in his 50s called and if I have heard it right, his name is Hans.

"Come on." Jeonghan said with a full-authority tone of voice.

We went up to the Lobby and entered, the place is very organized and the smell of paper is quite around the corner. A man is also sitting on the couch and is looking at the two of us that quite abacked me, remembering who the hell am I. I'm just a tattered cloth.

"G-good evening, Master.." I stattered as I greeted him, he then just smiled at me and bowed slightly.

"I'll wait for you outside, son."

"Yes, Father." Jeonghan said and Master Yoon left.

Jeonghan then faced me and sighed, I felt worried for a while knwoing that what he totally feels is all written in his eyes, he was tired but he needed to be with his Father so to quite uplift him, I timidly smiled at him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Be quick, I'll wait for you." I said and he then left the room with his Father but before the door could even close, a boy with a familiar look locked eyes with me and got cut off as the door  closed that really caught me off guard.

"W-why is he... Here..?"

>End...