Part 17

"Camping: 2."

*

"Y-young Master... C-chan?"

"Hello, I'm greatful you still remembered me. And oh dang, you've gotten more better and... Beautiful." He said that made me blush instantly.

"A-ah.. Really? Thanks. H-how have you been?"

"Well, it's pretty usual. What about you?"

"I'm good as well. And... O-oh, this is my friend, Taeyeon." I said and introduced Taeyeon to him.

"H-hi, I guess... You're also a Young Master?"

"Yes, my lady. I am the Young Master of the Jung Family." Young Master Chan said and held Taeyeon's palm and kissed it.

"Ooo~ s-so manly..." Taeyeon blushed so hard and it made Young Master Chan laugh.

"I couldn't hide this anymore to you, Hana..."

"I really missed you." He said and is about to aim for a hug when someone suddenly pushed him away from me.

"Hands off, scumbag." Jeonghan. Aw, dang.

"Excuse me?"

"Who the hell do you think you are to just lay hands on her?" Jeonghan informally asked that made Young Master Chan look at me and chuckle.

"Uhmm.. I haven't introduced him to you yet. This is Jeonghan, the Young Master of the Yoon Family. And.. Jeonghan, this is Young Master Chan and he's the Young Master of the Jung Family."

"Who asked?"

"Man, Hana and I have been friends before she moved. I helped her move to Seoul because of a small matter. So excuse me if you think I'm being too overboard to your schoolmate." Young Master Chan said and Jeonghan just rolled his eyes.

"I don't care about it. Get back to your schoolmates and mind your steps against what's 'mine'." Jeonghan said and pulled me and Taeyeon away from Young Master Chan.

"Come on, I'm keeping my eyes on you kid." Jeonghan said and started to grow grumpy as we take off our baggages from the bus.

"Now I know how it feels to be held by the Young Master... I mean... Pulled away. Aaaaaa!" Taeyeon squealed and I raised a brow at her. "Don't even mention it. I'm still not over talking to Young Master Chan. That's a disrespectful move." I said and sighed as I placed down my bag and tent on the grass, the wide Grassland where all of the Campers are now starting to build up their tents and do their own businesses.

"Can I build my tent beside yours?" And it's Young Master Chan.

"Sure you-"

"Can't." Someone suddenly cuts me off, turns out to be Jeonghan and he then stood beside me and glared at Young Master Chan.

"Come on, don't be such an introvert. After all, the rules said that there's no rules such as by sectioning. We're here to socialize, boy." Young Master Chan said and placed down his stuffs.

"And as what I have heard correctly, she agreed." Young Master Chan added and winked at me that made me smile.

"Come on, Jeonghan." I said and Jeonghan rolled his eyes at me and left and just started to unpack too.

I started to build my own tent but unfortunately, I don't know how so it had been taking so long to build.

"Here, let me help." Young Master Chan said and started to build my tent that seems pretty easy for him since he didn't even broke a single sweat while building it. "Thanks, Young Master." I said and he winked at me again. Still charming as ever...

"Here you go, Hana. Keep hydrated." Jae said and she politely bowed to Young Master and also handed him one bottle.

"Are you planning to do any stuffs after this? Why don't we go out together for a walk?" Young Master asked and I smiled and nodded. "I guess... Let's go?"

We are now at the small entrance of the Highlands Mansion where we need to sign before entering. The mansion is a complete old fashioned house. Everything is old fashioned, from the walls, stools, furnitures, television, bedrooms, bathrooms and the portraits of the Highlands Family.

"I haven't asked you before, how's Chaeyoung?" I asked and Young Master Chan looked at me and chuckled.

"She's fine. I had a talk with her very seriously and she understood, and now we're just friends." Young Master Chan replied.

"Do you miss her?"

"Absolutely not. You're kidding me, Young Master." I said and he laughed, patting his shoulder and looked at me. "Chan would be enough, don't be too formal to me. We're friends anyway."

*

We had fun touring inside the mansion of the Highlands Family and we decided to grab something refreshing since the weather is too hot.

"Who's that guy earlier? He seems too selfish about you." Chan asked after we settled down on a two-seater table.

"He's uh... A Young Master who convinced me to work to him after he knew about my Mom's condition back then. So I lived in their house and worked on him as his personal housemaid. That kind of gave me a benefit and for Mama's sake...." I said and Chan pouted and nodded as a gesture of understanding.

"Maybe he's thinking that I might take you away from him and make you work for me instead." Chan said and we both laughed.

"Maybe it's not like that. He's just too sensitive at some things and I completely understand that."

"Do you have something in particular? A... Relationship?"

"Well... I can say we're under the label, servant-master thingy. After all, there were no proposals that happened and I cannot imagine myself being in such scenario." I replied and Chan gave me his signature 'I understood' look.

"I think I just wanted to be more caring and look after him well after saving my life by putting his own life on the line. It's completely dangerous and I'm thankful we both survived."

"Wait, what happened?"

"It's a pretty long story, I bet you wouldn't believe it too."

I sighed and gave my drink a small mix before looking back to Chan with a pouty lips.

"And I'm really thankful he still gave so much effort on making me come back to him again, i-it's... Unbelievable."

"He understood my pain and never left me, he never left even though I tried to push him. I feel like..."

"I'm willing to share my life with him already... As a best friend."

"B-best friend?"

>End...