Part 13

"What in common?"

*

"What are you talking about? Forgive you? Get out of here!"

"I am not leaving this room without you forgiving me."

"What should I forgive you for? Just go!" I said and pushed him but to no avail, he even looked like I didn't pushed him because he hasn't moved even an inch.

"Excuse me, this is the ladies' restroom. Are you nuts?"

"I will not leave you until I—"

We both slowly looked at the restroom entrance only to see the four girls, Taeyeon confusingly looked at us and we realized what position we're into.

"T-taeyeon! It's not what it looks like!"

"O-oh, right... Of course... S-sorry for interrupting you." Taeyeon said and nervously laughed.

"Come on, don't worry. At least it's us who came in instead of any other student." Jae said and winked at me. Okay, what is wrong and why do Jae keeps winking at me like he knows a lot about the things I'm not even updated to?

*

"What is up with Hana and Young Master anyways?"

"There's nothing up with us, girls. After what happened yesterday, we just had a small argument about me coming along with you to the community service. He wouldn't let me leave the house and told me to just wait until he comes home." I said and slouched on my seat out of pure frustration.

Wait..

"Does that mean... You live together..?"

Shit!

Now where can I find a proper answer? I don't want them to know that I live with Jeonghan yet but with a dumb attitude I just had, my tounge slipped!

Now there's no way out of this. Oh Hana, remember to give yourself a good beating later.

"S-sort of?" I stattered and the four looked into each other before squealing loudly that made the Librarian's buzzer rang.

"Silence please!" The Librarian scolded them including me who didn't even went along with them. Troublesome!

"B-but... Are you for real? Living together?" Hangyeol whispered and I sighed in defeat, looking at them and nodded afterwards that made them squeal again and— the buzzer rang once again that made the librarian slam her hands on her table and point us.

"I had enough of you so get out of this place right now!"

"If you didn't acted so excited about it, we wouldn't be kicked out of the library."

"We can't help it. Like... Dang! How lucky of you!" Jae exclaimed and I lied down the grass, currently, we are here at the Greenfield because... Well? We got kicked out of the library because we broke the buzzer twice.

"How did you ended up living together?" Taeyeon asked and I sat down again, sighing and looking away from their stern looks.

"Well it started when..."

"I-I went to your house right away when I read the letter and someone told me you alreadly left that place... I came to look for you everywhere I know you would possibly go but I fail to see you... I-I contemplated night and day because of you, Hana. Y-You made me so crazy over you... More than Seoyeon did to me."

"Promise me to never leave me. Do you know how much I craved for your care and presence? I-I think I can't live without you again.."

"Live with me..."

~

"By that, I had to choose him since if I won't I only have to suffer and live alone. Well... I get to see the benefit of living with someone, my anxiety somewhat lessened and I thank him for that."

"So... He pleaded for you to live in with him? Without any common relationship?"

Taeyeon's question somewhat gave me the thought, 'what do Jeonghan and I really have in common?' with all of the things that happened, we almost died together, we kissed, had more than just a simple skinship, he addresses me as YoungHoon's mother and now, we live together. With all of those, what do we have something common as a relationship?

"Maybe... A housemaid-master? It's definitely not a couple because we never swore such romance. Girls, I'm—"

I stopped when Jae's hand reached out to hold my shoulder and gave me a warm look.

"Hana, you're confused aren't you? It's fine tho', you don't even know if he has initial feelings for you, or the other way around... By any chances, he found you special to him."

"Y-you think so?"

"Yes. Why do you think you ended up giving up and living with him now? Why did he gave such effort of looking for you and why... Why do you think he fought with his brother and for the heck of the last why, why do you think why he came to save your life if you think you're not special to him?" Jae asked that had me consciened. I think Jae do has a point..

"Hana, Young Master Han isn't the type of person to be so attached to girls unlike his friend Jisoo and Seungcheol. You know the backstory, because of Seoyeon leaving him without any consent. After that, he lost attention and interest towards any girls and became very distant to people outside. Besides you, he laid eyes on you and if I'd say it, he's not only laying his eyes on you but also keeping it on you." Taeyeon said.

"I've seen the desperation in him when you try to keep yourself away from him. And yes, I knew that you're forbidding yourself to engage with him and I bet you'd pity him if you saw it with your own eyes. He's desperate enough to look for you those days. You don't seem to see it because why?"

"I-I left.." I answered and Jihyo snapped her finger at me. "Bingo."

"I'm amazed, Hana. You're not just an ordinary person, you're incredible. You have this power in your hands that no other person has and it's envious." Taeyeon said and smiled. "We're happy for you and proud that you opened such frozen and icy heart." Taeyeon added.

"And? You also get benefits. You became a mother of his son and you get to live with him. How cool is that?"

"Do you sleep in one bed?"

"No, I have a separate room."

"See? The goodness of you is giving you good lucks. You may often have some mishaps and downs but I tell you, a good person always magnetizes good things around her. Hana, you're the good one here. Embrace it!" Taeyeon said and smiled widely.

"I-I think I don't have to worry about anything now since you guys somewhat enlightened me. I don't have to worry for such things now that I know Jeonghan wouldn't try to push me away but..."

"I'm still in the verge of confusion.."

>End...