Part 35

"Stucked."

*

"I-I'm sorry I almost bumped into you.." Daiki said as he stood up and picked his bike.

"No, it's ours. Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm really sorry about that.."

"No problem... By the way, are you.."

"I'm actually on my way to Father's workplace, he called me as he wanted to tell me about him being promoted as the manager." Daiki said and his eyes glistened with joy and a smile plastered in his lips.

"I'm glad to hear that.. You can go now, I hope you're indeed fine." Jeonghan said and Daiki politely bowed at the two of us before leaving.

"Right, we're also going tomorrow for our summer job." I reminded Jeonghan and he nodded as we both headed home with YoungHoon.

"Oh wow, the outfit suits you." I complemented Taeyeon's work attire as she's the cashier while the rest of us are all on serving tables starting today.

"Our works aren't hard and since you were student workers, heavy works were settled away from you." Anita, the senior that's guiding us student workers said and we all nodded at her.

"And probably, a few tips will be laid to you and that will be all yours, it's a gain." Anita said before completely leaving as she opened the gate for the costumers to finally enter.

"Good luck, darling." Jeonghan said before going on the other side of the place so he can start serving costumers.

"I'm sorry, Senior..."

"It's your first day, it's okay. The door just opened and the manager wasn't In." Anita said and I looked to whom she's talking to and figured out it was Daiki.

So... He works here?

"Yeah.. I guess. So I can at least have a day spent with Father." Daiki said and smiled.

"Your Father was the manager?"

"Yeah, oh— y-you don't know?" He asked and we both chuckled.

The few costumers were fine and they're quite the "All-In" when they give tips to us.

"Thank you so much for coming, please have a visit again!" I politely said to the costumers as I guided them out of the place.

"Thank you so much, come again."

"Are you okay?" I asked Jeonghan after his costumers left because the way he talks were quite lifeless.

"It's quite tough serving that costumer, they're a bit too questionable and they keep requesting lots of things." He said and scratched the back of his neck as he walked away from me to get back to work.

The first day of our work went quite well and tough, socializing and dealing with different types of people are hard and we're currently at the Employee Section together as student workers and is now changing back to our casual clothings as we're done working already.

"How's Front Desk?" We asked Taeyeon and she gave us a sigh.

"I almost wrecked the cash drawer. I don't how to open it." She said and received laughs from us.