Part 74

"Come home..."

*

The same day...

Hana's POV

I really miss Jeonghan. I couldn't sleep properly because I got used to sleeping with him beside me or sometimes, he leaves me with his romantic goodnight kisses.

"Dada..."

"Dad's currently in Japan, Jihoon. He hasn't yet said when he will come home so I guess we'll have to wait for his call." I said and gave him his rattling toy and placed him down the soft carpet.

"I'll just fix your bath so you wait here with YoungHoon-hyung with me, okay?" I said and left the room.

I'm quite trustworthy about the cameras all around the house. Ever since those cameras were set up, I never had any doubt when I leave Jihoon alone because the alarms will ring if something happened. The security is so tight but we still have our privacy regardless.

"I wonder what he had for dinner..." I mumbled to myself and suddenly, my body hair shifted that it made me slightly tremble.

T-this feeling...

"J-jeonghan..?"

This feeling only bothers me when for sure I know something big is going to happen...

"What was it..?" I asked myself and quickly ran into Jihoon.

"Jihoon!—"

"Mama!" He laughed and fell on his back. I'm quite relieved that nothing happened to him but I wasn't really sure if leaving him again is a good idea so I carried him upstairs and took him to his bed.

"I'm sorry, Jihoon. Mama got scared so I had to take you to sleep early.." I said and watched him as he slowly doze off to sleep.

What about Jeonghan..?

Is he doing okay?

*

Jeonghan's POV

"Y-Young Master, your flight is tomorrow." My butler said and tried to stop me from going out of the door.

"I need to go back to my family as quick as possible, stop interferring." I said but he wouldn't listen.

"Young Master, you're still in the verge of being drunk, you can't travel with that behavior." He said and I pinned him on the wall and threatened him with the look of desperation.

"I am not drunk, or even if I am, I still know what I should and shouldn't do." I said.

"Please wait until tomorrow and I will deliver you to the airport right away." He said but I wasn't pleased, my hands trembled but I decided to let go of him and I fell down the floor.

"Y-young Master... I-Is there something bothering you..?" He asked and knelt down in my height and I looked up at him.

"Kazumi suggested that I should come home as soon as possible. He pointed out that I should never leave my family and always watch them with full security and so I can be sure that nothing can harm them." I said and he looked at me in confusion.

"Why?"

"He said he saw something in my future that I wouldn't be expecting." I said and placed both of my hands in my head.