Part 63

The next day Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hyun-wu walked to school and entered from the front gate. Hyun-wu was telling Yoongi about a current game he was playing as Taehyung walked a small distance ahead from them. Hyun-wu then noticed a student walking up to him and Yoongi trying to get their attention since he was quite a distance away.

"Is he trying to telling us something?" Hyun-wu asked Yoongi and they both stopped walking. "I think so, let's go to him" Yoongi replied as he and Hyun-wu began to walk over to the student who was throwing his arms. When the student saw them both walking towards him he began to jog over to them.

"Hey! The teacher needs to talk to you about, erm, I don't remember exactly what it was-but it had something to do with you school work" The student spoke as he tried to remember exactly why the teacher needed Hyun-wu.

"Oh, did he say I'd have to go alone or I can go with a friend?" Hyun-wu asked the student wanting to know if what the teacher wanted to say was super important or not.

"Erm, He doesn't really say anything about that, he just said to tell you that he wanted to talk to you" The student replied.

"Wait"

"What is it?" The student asked.

"Why did he need me exactly?"

"To speak about some assignment, I don't remember what assignment it was though"

"Hmm, well if you don't remember then it really wasn't important anyway then" Hyun-wu responded with a smug smile and thank the student for coming all the way to him from the teacher's office and walked away with Yoongi.

"Does that usually happen?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, it's cause I don't turn in work so they don't get graded but when I do a test I get a pretty high score which makes up for the assignments but the teachers are kinda pissed that I do that"

"Really?" Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah! I'm serious, that's why they try to get to to the office so they can somewhat threaten me to do the assignments"

"What do you mean?"

"oH iF yOu DoN't dO AlL tHe wOrK wE wIlL gEt tHe pRiNcIpLe tO eXpEl yOu oR eVeN sUspEnsIon!" Hyun-wu said as he mocked one of the teachers. Yoongi laughed with Hyun-wu knowing that the school couldn't do that since Hyun-wu had good scores.

"Who was that guy you were talking to?" Taehyung spoke in a somewhat demanding tone. Yoongi stopped laughing and so did Hyun-wu as they looked at Taehyung.

"Oh it was some kid from the teachers office who helps before clas-" Before Hyun-wu could finish Taehyung had grabbed Yoongi by his arm and walked away practically dragging Yoongi with him. Hyun-wu stood there trying to process what the hell had just happened. Hyun-wu looked around to see the students around him also stop what they were doing.

"Erm, nothing happened go back to whatever-" Hyun-wu quickly spoke as he turn around and walked to the direction Taehyung and Yoongi went and soon sprinted.

-Yoongi-

"What are you doing?!" Yoongi yelled as he tried to pull away from Taehyung's grasp. Taehyung stopped walking and harshly  pulled Yoongi in front of him, still holding onto his arm.
"Who was that guy you and Hyun-wu were talking to?!" Taehyung aggressively whispered to Yoongi.
"I don't know know some kid who came to get Hyun-wu!"Yoongi replied beginning to get irritated.

"Oh really?"

"Yes! Fuck! What the hell got into you all of a sudden! Let go already!" Yoongi yelled as he angrily pulled his arm out of Taehyung's hold. Students slowly began to gather in small groups quietly whispering to each other.

When Hyun-wu caught up to them he saw Taehyung looking angrily at Yoongi. Hyun-wu rushed over and asked what the hell was going on because Taehyung never acted this way so suddenly.

Yoongi walked away and Taehyung was gonna to follow but Hyun-wu stopped him.

"What's wrong with you? What the hell happened for you to be acting this way!"

"Yoongi was talking with a guy and laughing along with him-"

"Listen here, you can't be doing that shit! You can not grab your boyfriend or girlfriend like that! He's not some doll you can fucken throw around!" Hyun-wu aggressively yelled as he began to poke Taehyung's chest angrily.

"You pull that shit again I'm going to beat the hell out of you" Hyun-wu continued.

"Really? Where is all this talk coming from?" Taehyung said in a smug tone.

"Watch what you say cause that shit will come back to you sooner or later" Hyun-wu said as he then walked the way Yoongi went.

-Hyun-wu-
As Hyun-wu began asking students if they had seen Yoongi one of them said that they had and Yoongi seemed to have been walking to the the school's front gate. Hyun-wu went to the from gate and didn't see Yoongi anywhere assuming he had already left not knowing where he would have gone.

Hope you enjoyed this updated!
-A. Shooky