Part 35

Taehyung woke up extra early to make sure that he was up when Yoongi wakes up, but he didn't.

"Yoongi" Taehyung whispered but got no reaction from Yoongi, Taehyung called Yoongi's name a couple more times before sighing. Taehyung got out of bed and closed the door and decided to eat cereal. While he ate cereal he had an idea. Taehyung grabbed his phone and speaker, connected the two and played a song called "Who do u love" by Monsta X. Taehyung then opened his bedroom door and walked in with the speaker playing the song and danced his way to Yoongi, who moved to the side of the bed and pulled the covers over his head. Taehyung smiled at the reaction he got and continued to dance to Yoongi and Pulled up the cover.

"Are you awake?" Taehyung asked.

"No" Yoongi replied, Taehyung then tried to remove the cover from Yoongi, but Yoongi was pulling it back. They fought over for the blanket until Taehyung let go and put the speaker away when the song finished, and walked back to Yoongi, throwing himself onto the bed. Taehyung lifted the cover and poked his head under it.

"How did you sleep?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi then turning his body around to face Taehyung.

"Good I guess"

"Do you remember what we did yesterday?"

"Um we went to an amusement park" Yoongi replied tired as his eyes closed.

"Yep, and do you know what happened after that?"

"We came back home, some dipshit didn't move, we walked pass him, dipshit number two came running after you, I pushed you out of the way, got injected with a sleeping drug, pushed the dude off, beat him, passed out, and you beat dipshit two"

"Yeah basically, but how do you know i beat him?"

"As I was passing out I heard the guy screaming, and you yelling at him, so I assumed you were beating him until I passed out. Yoongi said as he opened his eyes to look at Taehyung with a smile.

"And I guess you took care of me after carrying me back here" Yoongi said with a smile, Taehyung blushing. Their moment was ruined when there was knocking at the front door, Taehyung got out from under the blanket and slowly walked to the front door, When he opened it there was Jungkook, who then walked in and closed the door.

"What happened?"

"I went in the principles office with Hyun-wu and turned on the PA system, and we played a song that might have been inappropriate according to the adults and when they barged in me and Hyun-wu dodged them and ran" Jungkook quickly explained.

"And you ran all the way here?"

"Yes, I assumed you were here cause you haven't been coming to school and Yoongi to" Jungkook said as he sat down on the floor.

"Hey do you want to hang out? You can bring Yoongi"

"No, I have to take care of him"

"Why, what happened?"

"These bastards injected something in him on our way back from the amusement park and he seems tired"

"Oh wish him well for me, I'll go look for Hyun-wu then" Jungkook said as he slowly opened the door to make sure nor adult followed him and walked away to find his partner in crime. Taehyung closed the door after Jungkook left and went back to his bedroom with Yoongi. Taehyung looked under the covers to see if Yoongi was still awake.

"Are you still awake?"

"Yeah..."

"Let's get something to eat"

"Okay..." Yoongi said as Taehyung then removed the covers and helped Yoongi up.

"Can you walk? Or are you  to tired"

"To tired...can i sleep some more?" Yoongi asked slowly falling back asleep Taehyung feeling Yoongi's body getting heavy. Taehyung then laid Yoongi back down on the bed and sighed.

"Can I sleep with you?" Taehyung asked Teasingly as he then felt Yoongi put his arm around his waist and moved closer to Taehyung's chest. Taehyung reached his hand over Yoongi's body to grab the covers and put it over himself and Yoongi. The two falling asleep again.

Sorry for small update, I was put in relationship class.

And I'm not surprised that I know most of the things they talked about but they actually talked about sex and other stuff between only girls and boys and i felt a bit uncomfortable, but i didn't want to get up from my seat because then they'll think that a 14 year old can't handle that much information when i actually write it. But I felt uncomfortable because no one has ever Talked about sex in front of me or another groups of kids around my age. And after they talked about porn. I swear I wanted to laugh because the faces of the other kids were priceless as they heard what our teacher or TA was saying. After the session he asked what did we learn and when it was my turn, i wasn't thinking and just said " I already knew most of this stuff" Yeah should have seen their faces. They were shocked and surprised by what I said. And when I realized what I blurted out, I felt embarrassed. I swear my face was burning and it was probably red. I sighed out of the class and walked out of the room, walked in a bathroom stall, sat down on the floor and bit my hand out of embarrassment. I wonder how tomorrow's class is gonna be know that they know that, I already knew about that stuff.  

-A.Shooky