Part 20

The next day Yoongi decided to wake up earlier than Taehyung so that he could take a shower Yoongi walked into the bathroom taking a shower after removing his clothes. Yoongi was washing his hair until he heard the bathroom door open.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi called out but got no reply.

"Tae?" Yoongi asked again but got no reply. Yoongi mentally sighed and-

"Daddy~"

"Yes?" Taehyung replied.

"Are you only going to reply when I call you daddy?" Yoongi asked.

"Yep" Taehyung said happily as he used the bathroom.

"Oh Tae dont-" Before Yoongi could finish Taehyung flushed the toilet causing the warm water Yoongi was showing in to turn scolding hot.

"AHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK! WHY THE HELL DID YOU FLUSH IT?!" Yoongi screamed as his body got burned for a few seconds before instantly moving far away as he could.

"Opps"

"OPPS! IT THAT IT! IT FUCKEN BURNS! COME HERE!" Yoongi said as he planned on putting Taehyung under the water.

"Nope!" Taehyung said as he them ran out of the bathroom. Yoongi stood there waiting for five minutes but the water wouldn't cool down, Yoongi got under the water taking a shower as fast as he could. After the shower Yoongi quickly got changed into some clothes, not wearing the panties and stockings to get back at Taehyung which was part of his plan. When Yoongi walked out of the room Taehyung noticed that he didn't have panties or stockings on.

"Baby, why dont you have your panties and stockings on?" Taehyung asked but got not answer. Yoongi's second plan was to not call Taehyung daddy or talk to him.

"Yoongi?" Taehyung called out again but, got no answer.

"Is it because I flushed the toilet?" Taehyung asked but only got a side glace from Yoongi before he sat down on the couch. Taehyung laughed and sat down next to Yoongi hugging him.

"Awww dont be like that~" Taehyung said but Yoongi didn't noticed. Taehyung pouted as Yoongi continued to ignore him.

"Yoongi dont ignore me~" Taehyung spoke but Yoongi continued to do so.

"Fine be like that" Taehyung said as he stomped away to his room closing the door behind him. After Taehyung went to his room Yoongi quietly giggled to himself trying not to make any noise.

"He's such a baby" Yoongi whispered to himself before looking for his phone.

"Where is it?" Yoongi asked himself then remembering that it was in the room. Yoongi walked to the bedroom door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Shit" Yoongi thought to himself. Yoongi looked at the handle to see if he can pick it but it only locks from the inside.

"Crap" Yoongi thought to himself again. Yoongi tried to open the door again until he heard Taehyung's voice.

"What want to talk to me?" Taehyung asked but Yoongi could tell he was just being petty.

"I need my phone" Yoongi replied. Taehyung got an idea and grabbed Yoongi's phone, turning it on to see no screen lock.

"What? You have no games on your phone?" Taehyung said as he looked through Yoongi's phone seeing his contacts messages and more.

"H-Hey! What are you doing!" Yoongi yelled through the other side of the door.

"Oo what's this?" Taehyung asked as he continued to look through the phone.

"Taehyung give me my phone!" Yoongi yelled.

"Oh you got a message"

"Give! ME!" Yoongi yelled as he tried opening the door.

"No"

"Taehyung!"

"What"

"Open and give me my phone! O-Or else!"

"Or else what?"

"ummm"

"I'll give you your phone under two conditions"

"okay what is it"

"And you have to do them, no backing out"

"okay fine "

"Promise"

"Yeah just tell me"

"Okay one, you have to call me daddy, and two, you will wear what i tell you to"

"WHAT"

"To bad you already promised" Taehyung said as he then unlocked the door. Yoongi was gonna grab his phone until Taehyung put up his arm so that Yoongi couldn't reach it.

"T-"

"Ehem"

"Daddy please"

"Please what?"

"Please give me my phone"

"Okay" Taehyung said as he gave Yoongi his phone. Yoongi checked to see if he did get a message but he didn't.

"You liar!" Yoongi yelled as he pouted. Taehyung laughed as he hugged Yoongi.

"I want to sleep"

"But you just woke up" Taehyung stated.

"I know but i just want to sleep" Yoongi said as he got in bed.

"Ta- Daddy"

"What?"

"What's today?"

"It's Monday"

"What? Shouldn't we go to school?"

"We have tomorrow" Taehyung replied before Yoongi went to sleep.

"Well I'm going to go watch a few movies" Taehyung said as he quietly walked out of the room.

-Later-

 When Yoongi woke up he could hear noise from the Tv. Yoongi slowly got out of bed and walked out of the room to see Taehyung on the couch watching a movie. Yoongi walked towards Taehyung with a blanket around his body and sat down on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Yoongi as his head was on his shoulder.

"Your still tired?"

"Mhm~"

"Okay sleep then" Taehyung said as he positioned himself so that Yoongi could sleep on him.

"Taehyung..."

"Hmm?"

"Can we visit my mom after school tomorrow?"

"Sure baby" Taehyung whispered as Yoongi watched the movie before falling asleep again.

"Why are you so cute? You make me want to protect you so much" Taehyung whispered as he then fell asleep too.