Part 39

The next day during lunch Yoongi and Taehyung sat outside near the school's gate and sat down on the floor, with the others.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Jin asked as he ate his sandwich.

"Im not sure" Yoongi and Taehyung said until Taehyung remembered something.

"Didn't you say that you had an idea yesterday?"

"Yeah....but i forgot it" Yoongi replied as he looked at the others until Jungkook spoke up.

"How about we play truth or dare?"

JIn looked at Jungkook as if he was going to hit him until Yoongi replied.

"Okay, I'm fine with it"

Jin looked at Yoongi as if he was crazy, Yoongi then looked at Jungkook to see a creepy smirk.

"O-On second thought-"

"Nope! To late!" Jungkook yelled happily.

"Jimin! Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"I dare you to unbutton your shirt, only two"

"I said truth"

"I said dare"

"Then whats the point in asking me?!" Jimin said as he then undid two buttons. Jungkook then looked at Yoongi and smiled evily.

"Yoongi!"

"No"

"Truth or dare"

"I'm not okay with this"

"Truth or dare"

"I want to go home"

"Come on chose"

"....."

"......"

"Or" Yoongi replied, everyone was quiet until they all started yelling.

"OOOOOOOOOOO"

"Truth or dare chose or i chose for you" Jungkook said, which told Yoongi he was done for.

"Just chose" Taehyung whispered.

"No, he's gonna make me do something stupid"

"Just do it"

"Fine! Dare! Happy?" 

The others looked at Jungkook to see what he will do and he smiled.

"I dare you to grind your crotch against Jimin"

"I'm fucken done! I told you he will make me do something stupid!" Yoongi said as he smacked Taehyung.

"Do it" Jungkook said as he clapped his hands. Yoongi refused until Jungkook changed his mind.

"I'll buy you lamb skewer"

"Okay" Yoongi said as he stood up, Taehyung gripped Yoongi's wrist and pulled him onto his lap.

"I'll buy you more lamb skewers if you doing do it" Taehyung said as he touched Yoongi's lips.

"Okay" Yoongi spoke, sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"Aww no fun" Jungkook wined.

"Taehyung truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Ohhohohohohho~"

"So what am I going to do?"

"I dare you to not be with Yoongi for a week"